• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wand dont work ? Weird block hits.

Nekiro

Legendary OT User
TFS Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
That is very strange bug.

Look at this gif:
1a30bdc77b0c726bb304b58996664824.gif

Min and max damage are setup correctly in weapons.xml. How can this happen?
Whem im shooting dragon with best wand for example of defiance it deals 40 damage not 70 or just block hit like above.

Sorry guys for many help threads, but I dont know how wands works...

All is set exacly like in tfs 1.2, I can try replacing my weapons.cpp with original from tfs 1.2, 5 minutes and I will reply back how it worked.

I am also the same error , the problem is the monsters in the tag
Code:
< Defenses armor = " 5 " defense =" 12 "/>
if you put
Code:
< Defenses armor = "5" />
without defense , it works normally.
The error must be that defense of the monsters is absorbing all kinds of damage , the right would just physical damage.

So its something wrong coded with out sources. Are u using otx server 3 ?

We must know what kind of changes that you've made and what you specifically mean with "wand dont work weird block hits". Is it against all types of combat/damage? Only wands? How about melee weapons, distance weapons etc. Also, did you do any changes to rotworms? Or does this apply to all creatures, including players?

We must know what kind of changes that you've made and what you specifically mean with "wand dont work weird block hits". Is it against all types of combat/damage? Only wands? How about melee weapons, distance weapons etc. Also, did you do any changes to rotworms? Or does this apply to all creatures, including players?
Yeah it happens with every wand and rod, meele etc are fine.
It looks like magic damage from wand are getting blocked like normal meelee.
I didn't do any changes I download source from: https://github.com/mattyx14/otxserver/tree/otxserv3

Change the Min and Max damage output settings for the rod/wands,
like make them higher this will fix the problem. if you're running a custom server the altering wont be very crucial to your server. i think you could do something cool with this "bug"? .
and odds are the wand still has potential to "miss" but Butttt it still all depends on the deference of the creature.. so upgrade the wands accordingly.

Back