• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Wand for sorc and druid?

Teddy

SweStream.se
Reaction score
Hello, i have a wand that are both for druid and sorc but it dont works on druid..? it work perfect on sorc...

Weapons file:
PHP:
    <wand id="7429" level="1" mana="13" min="600" max="700" type="holy" event="function" value="default">
                <vocation id="1"/>
    </wand>

<wand id="7429" level="1" mana="13" min="600" max="700" type="holy" event="function" value="default">
        <vocation id="2"/>
    </wand>

remove
Code:
 <vocation id="2"/>
 </wand>

Same ids?

Yes but it only works for sorc :O ? (vocation id 1) i have tested remove that and add : (still dont work)
<vocation id="1"/>
<vocation id="2"/>
</wand>

Ye abit tierd, ofc you wanna remove voc id 2.
Or how did you want it to work? For both vocs?

Yes.. i fixed it

i removed both and add this (and restart server) my /reload dont work
<vocation id="1"/>
<vocation id="2"/>
</wand>

Back