• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wand that needs ammo to work

KaczooH

Co tu wpisac?
Reaction score
Hiho!

I've got an idea that I want to introduce into my server. It will be a wand for sorcerers and druids that needs ammo to work right.

I will be very happy if somebody could make up a script for me.

It looks like this:

if (player_slot_hand=ID_wand) then //IDK if it's necessary to make this if
if (player_slot_ammo=ID_ammo) then
DO_DAMAGE_LIKE_WANDS_DO;
else write player "You need ammo to use this wand"
end
else write player "You need to put you wand into your hand"
end

ID of ammo = 2361 (it's frozen starlight), so it's necessary to add there a counter that will count how much charges are left.

Thanks and best regards ;)

Ok, I succeded in. Wand set to bow that is using spears, ammo set to spear type.

Now, I've got another question - How to make items changes like ring of healing - if it's on your finger - it's working, else it's saving it's power (duration).
It will be great if there will be a posibility of item change - it's in ammo slot - itemid = x , it's somewhere else - itemid = y.

Best regards :)

Now, I've got another question - How to make items changes like ring of healing - if it's on your finger - it's working, else it's saving it's power (duration).
It will be great if there will be a posibility of item change - it's in ammo slot - itemid = x , it's somewhere else - itemid = y.
I suggest you make another thread...

Try onEquip and onDequip of movements events, should solve some of your problems.

Back