• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wanna get high on SHROOMS? - 9.80

For some reason my RME doesnt support 9.8? it goes from 9.7 to 9.83 and says this map is an "unsupported client version"

Just open a new map, then use the import function and then save it :p.

Just open a new map, then use the import function and then save it :p.
omg its that easy? excuse me while i uninstall tibia, i have no business being here...

on a serious note, Thank you very much =]

hai ther, download and have fun fuckers.

sharing is caring, but I dont really care. so im just sharing.

some fuking pictures...

LsE1Gy.png

Z8ARST.png

Z8ARST.png

enyoi
Wow :eek: this is simply amazing.
Throughout my many years of playing Tibia servers, I don't think I've ever seen anyone create a map with such a psychedelic effect.
The atmosphere it has is very cool and would certainly make for a cool quest of some sort.

I don't really care if you think this is better than my mapping. But the funny thing is, I made this :p Thats my second account XD

Woooow well i guess that makes it as good as YOUR mapping since it is YOUR mapping =O

Hahahaha, I lold hard when I saw the "This puts Neon to shame" XD

Honestly though i should have thought of it, it's very innovative mapping and looks pretty darn cool. I always used to follow your mapping threads before you asked to have your account closed. Used to talk to you while you were GM on icechaw as well (If i'm not remembering wrong)

How long have you been back to otland? I haven't really been active since like 2011 apart from a post now and then

Back