• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Wanna join our Project? Thundera Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ates.tr

Im back
Reaction score
Wanna join my project!?

Starting mapped now!

I'll need:

* 1-2 Mappers
* 1-3 Scripters
* 1 Hoster (24/7,NO LAG)
* 1-2 CM's who can talk good English!

Our project started now!

Members:
Ates,Me (Mapper,Owner)
Lola!
Floris!

REMEMBER: I want serious server (like rl tibia,orginal)

Server Information:
Custom Map also my Own map!
Its will be many questes,team questes,npc questes!
4-6 Cities
Npcs in every city (NOT SAME NAME)
Fixing nice npcs!
Orginal Mapping!

Updated Information~

Wanna map in 1-2 month!

Last edited:
I could map

I prefer mapping RPG style, am good at details
have got a 8MB map at the moment will get much more bigger!

Name: Alex
Language: English
Timezone: (GMT + 12:00) Auckland, Wellington, Fiji, Kamchatka So im ahead of most people :)
Is Wednesday 12 November Right now.
Activity: Im very active! will be on most of the time. I am a dedicated mapper and love to play OTservers especially RPG servers with low/medium exp rates.

Choose me :)

Please send a PM (Better,Easy for me)

New Info:

Exp: Dont know yet but thinking somewhere at 15-
Loot rate: 2
Skills: Normal (Not Fast,Not Slow)
Magic LvL: Like Skills!

This will be hard :)

Please do not post if you are not serious, or kidding!

Last edited by a moderator:
CM

I Could Be CM

Name: Victor
Language: Swedish, English
Activity: Im very active! will be on most of the time.

PM Me If Interssed

yes i can script spells and i have some monsters that are custom and i have made a custom map if you want to see my work just PM me

Hello!
I'm a boy from norway, 17 years old.
I speak English, Spanish, Swedish and ofc (Norwegian) very good.
I can be mapper, scripter and a CM who can talk all the languages abowe.

You should choose me bacuse i'm a good gm, i can do everything and i wont give away items. I can be online like 15/7.

Add me on my "Game msn: [email protected]"

well my name is joy and im 17 years old and im a guy that lives in sweden , im can speak fluent english and arabic im have been messing whit ots since 7.4 and been mapping since 7.6 , when i had ots there was 150+ players each day so i can handle the stress

my application is for the cm job

I would be a CM what help's to people :)
alsp my app :)
Hmm.. Let me try..
Name (Internet username):
Internet user name's : Pro Streetzor , Warbringer
Native Language:
Serbian and German (have been borned in austria and moved to serbia when i had like 12 years, so i can speak/write perfect both language's
How long have you been playing OTs:
im playing ots since 2005
How long have you been playing Tibia?
i played tibia just 1 year from 2004~2005

What makes you qualify for this position?
I want be a gamemaster at your ot, since im booring at home ( i dont have much to study ,im tha nerd -.- ) so i would be realy active to checking every singel report and doing the investigation (<-- spelling~) of every char :)
Any other info/comment
What can i say more, i dont need any ban or something like that commands, i just want like teleport to the player to investigate the player do he bot's and sh**s like that
//Warbringer

Hello!
I'm a boy from norway, 17 years old.
I speak English, Spanish, Swedish and ofc (Norwegian) very good.
I can be mapper, scripter and a CM who can talk all the languages abowe.

You should choose me bacuse i'm a good gm, i can do everything and i wont give away items. I can be online like 15/7.

Add me on my "Game msn: [email protected]"

Camgirl?^^

I Could Be A CM :p

Name:adam
Languages:English,Polish,Irish And Learning German
Activity:I Am At School From 9:00 To 15:40 GMT And I Am Able To Play From Around 16:10-16:30 Untill Around 21:30
Other Info:I Am Currently A CM In Magnum.Zapto_Org

Hello, my name is Kevin. I'm 16, And i live in the United states(Michigan to be exact).
Ive Had Gm experience for about Three years now, From running my own Ot and helping fellow Ot owners with problems.
I currently can be online for up to Six hours of the day give or take, And when i am I'm helping newcomers or checking for bugs and glitches throughout the map.
I would like to experience you Ot first hand, So I'm going to create a character and get to know my surroundings.

Thank you for the chance to work with you and i hope to see you in game.

Sincerely,
Kevin H.

Jesus, you guys just posted in a 3 years old thread.

haha!! epic fail for me ! i didnt look at the date the thread was started xD just saw it as one of the first ones on the list and thought ill give it a try xD

"Hoster"
I don't think anyone with an actual computer can do that. There will always be a short reset to reset the RAM of the hoster, else the memory in his computer will die like mine did. I suggest you just save up some money and buy a VPS server if you want a 24/7 server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back