• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Want donation items??

Doriark

Reaction score
I bet a lot of ppl out there would love to donate and get some cool items in their favourite server!!
but just cant because the dont have money, and dont have a credit card to pay with paypal....

we guess what now you can!!

this is just a little method to get a little bit of money on your paypal

so just follow theese 2 steps:

1. Open a paypal account (it's realy simple) you will obviously get payed there

2. go at this link http://www.neobux.com/?r=loride

so basically what you do is make an account there (be sure to put the same email used in paypal) and just start clicking on the link they provide you..... it is realy intuitive!!

you realy dont get much at the begining....but its quite perfect to get those 5-10$ you neeed to donate!!!

I remember using this when i was like 15 years old to buy premium account in Tibia rl

hope it works for you!! just ask if u have any questions!! ;)

by the way.... please use my referal link

@Peroxide, agreed..

Thanks for the tip, but it's easier to do a quick job like washing somebody's car and get more money faster.

Oh, when you open such a link, dont make him get a dollar.
so use this link instead, which's not referring to someone's account :D

http://www.neobux.com/

Now on this site, you'll help him, not getting a dollar, because clicking it will simply add like a dollar or mm.. 0.01$ some stuff like linkbux xD

scammer and hacker

hah im not gonna defend him here or something but seriously?

You choose the word "Scammer" & "Hacker"?
Sure some of those bux sites are totally Fake/Scams and such but some of them are not.
And "Hacking" has nothing to do with this :huh:.

And for you Doriark
You could have at least removed your =ref while posting in a forum :)

hah im not gonna defend him here or something but seriously?

You choose the word "Scammer" & "Hacker"?
Sure some of those bux sites are totally Fake/Scams and such but some of them are not.
And "Hacking" has nothing to do with this :huh:.

And for you Doriark
You could have at least removed your =ref while posting in a forum :)

haha if he remove the =ref his thread is usseless for him. He just post becaouse he think he can earn much money. I have been member there before. They are not a scam they pay but it takes like forever to earn money. like 0.3$ daily. With an OTServer you earn 50x more :S

Whats wrong with him providing his refer. He is showing people a hard way to make a little bit of cash. Its not such a big deal.

Back