• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Want help to make afk training dummy.

RitterderWoelfe

Reaction score
Hopefully, this is in the right spot. I'm just starting out on my own Open Tibia server and I visited a server that had training rooms and dummies that gave exp and spun your character around so they wouldn't get afk kicked. I want something like that for my server, but no matter where I look everyone hates afk players and there's no hints or clues as to how to make something like that. I've accomplished almost the same thing, but I used a bug(monster, not game bug) and it moves around which makes it hard for my paladin friend. I just want a dummy that will stand still, and work as a training dummy. Preferably a ranged one so that my paladin friend can also use it. Can anyone help please?
Thanks in advance.

Where i can put that, i dont know if its can help me with my local trainers.
This would be at the top of the monster file you are trying to edit.

data/monster/training_monk.xml or data/monster/monks/training_monk.xml

Example:
XML:
<monster name="Training Monk" nameDescription="a training monk" race="blood" experience="200" speed="220" manacost="600">
you'd change speed from 220 to 0.

If this doesn't solve your issue, you might be better off creating a new thread describing the issue. :)

This would be at the top of the monster file you are trying to edit.

data/monster/training_monk.xml or data/monster/monks/training_monk.xml

Example:
XML:
<monster name="Training Monk" nameDescription="a training monk" race="blood" experience="200" speed="220" manacost="600">
you'd change speed from 220 to 0.

If this doesn't solve your issue, you might be better off creating a new thread describing the issue. :)

Sorry to do that here, but

So, i need help to improve my exercise weapons and local trainers, i need the both dont be kicked, the exercise its cool if its gonna be change the color name at the vip list like global, and when in a common trainer monster dont be kicked per about 2 hours its possible to do that? 12.64 tfs 1.3

Back