• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Want Lua Scripts? Request here.

Flourence

Reaction score
Ok Me and Doggynub opening this to help you guys a bit.
[If i didnt know somthng i will ask Doggynub to help , so your request will most likely be done :p]

How requests should be written?
Script name : Speed Item
Description : When you click on this item you get a definite amount of speed according to your level
Options : yes i need some tables and locals to edit what i want. / No no need.

Rules :
1- In Clear English language
2- No very Big event scripts
2- No very big npc script

----------------------------------------------------------
Requests & Scripts with links :

[1]
Requested by Fresh : Healing potion like World of Warcraft Style.
Script by Flourence & little check by Doggynub: The script

[2]
Requested by Tibiamakers : Click 5 levers in x postions destroy a wall - with some checks
Script by Flourence : The script

Last edited:
Healing potion like World of Warcraft Style [Added the vocation check as you forgot to add flourence :p ]
Lua:
local removeonuse = true -- remove item on use false if not

local animation = false --- send green or blue animation of the amount he is healed per time

local runes = { --[itemid] = {type = 1[mana] - 2[health], amount = amount healed random amount so if you want from 60 to 70 then {60,70} , amounttime = time per each heal (in seconds) , vocations = you put here hte vocation s that can use this, vocstr = "You put here the names of voc that can use this", storage = put empty storage}

[7440] = { type = 2, amount = {50,60}, amounttime = 1, vocations = {1,2,3,4}, vocstr = "sorcerers, druids, paladins and knights" , storage = 12647 },

[7439] = { type = 1, amount = {60,100}, amounttime = 0.5 , vocations = {1,2,3,4}, vocstr = "sorcerers, druids, paladins and knights", storage = 12648}

}

function repeating(cid,id)
		local r = runes[id.itemid]
		if r.type == 1 then
			local manaamount = math.random(r.amount[1],r.amount[2])
			if getCreatureMana(cid) == getCreatureMaxMana(cid) then
				return doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid,27,"Potion effect stopped as you reached your max mana.") and setPlayerStorageValue(cid,r.storage,-1)
			end
			if hasCondition(cid,CONDITION_INFIGHT) then
				return doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid,27,"Potion effect stopped as you have a battle sign.") and setPlayerStorageValue(cid,r.storage,-1)
			end
			doCreatureAddMana(cid, manaamount )
				if animation == true then
					doSendAnimatedText(getThingPos(cid),"+"..manaamount.."",TEXTCOLOR_LIGHTBLUE)
				end
			addEvent(repeating,r.amounttime * 1000, cid, id)

elseif  r.type == 2 then
			local healthamount = math.random(r.amount[1],r.amount[2])
			if getCreatureHealth(cid) == getCreatureMaxHealth(cid) then
				return doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid,27,"Potion effect stopped as you reached your max health.") and setPlayerStorageValue(cid,r.storage,-1)
			end
				return doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid,27,"Potion effect stopped as you have a battle sign.") and setPlayerStorageValue(cid,r.storage,-1)
			end
			doCreatureAddHealth(cid, healthamount )
				if animation == true then
					doSendAnimatedText(getThingPos(cid),"+".. healthamount.."",TEXTCOLOR_GREEN)
				end
			addEvent(repeating,r.amounttime * 1000, cid, id)
		end
		return true
end
function onUse(cid, item, fromPosition, itemEx, toPosition)	
	local f = runes[item.itemid]
	if f then

if getPlayerStorageValue(cid,f.storage) > 0 then
				return doPlayerSendCancel(cid,"The effect of the rune you used before is still running.")
			end

return doPlayerSendCancel(cid,"You cant use this While you have a battle sign.")
			end
			if not isInArray(f.vocations,getPlayerVocation(cid) ) then
				return doPlayerSendCancel(cid,"Only ".. f.vocstr.. " are able to use this.")
			end
			if f.type == 1 then
				if getCreatureMana(cid) == getCreatureMaxMana(cid) then
					return doPlayerSendCancel(cid,"Sorry, you have full mana.")
				end
			elseif f.type == 2 then
				if getCreatureHealth(cid) == getCreatureMaxHealth(cid) then
					return doPlayerSendCancel(cid,"Sorry, you have full health.")
				end
			end

setPlayerStorageValue(cid,f.storage,1)
			repeating(cid,item)

if removeonuse == true then
					doRemoveItem(item.uid,1)
				end
	end			
	return true
end

Ye and how this ship is like ? you mean like some tiles that are created in a place on water and waitng for ppl? and then drop them at another place? then it disappear and be created in the same place again, to wait for 2 min for gathering travellers?

Yea.
Its like sqm with actionid and its check if ship arrived or take off.

And when you move on the sqm and the ship is there what happen you tp to x place right? and then after 2 min players there are teleported to a place and then it comes the next round in 20 min?

Btw , I am not going to script but flourence told me to get some info about it :p

Script name : Frezze Rune
Description : Use On Players [ONLY PLAYERS PLEASE] And Paralizes Them For 3 Second Cant Use Spells Heal Or Actions [Better Say The Rune Gives Exhausted Of 3 Sec]
Options:
-If Player Allready Has Exhausted It takes It Off :)
-You Cant Use On Yourself

And when you move on the sqm and the ship is there what happen you tp to x place right? and then after 2 min players there are teleported to a place and then it comes the next round in 20 min?

Btw , I am not going to script but flourence told me to get some info about it :p

Yes, i want that exacly what you said :)

Hi, i got this script working on my TFS 0.2.7 but not on my Naxed, so i thought meaby you guys could help me out.

I got the script from [Many] My fully lua PET system (MANY FEATURES).

Its a Pet system, i cant really understand what i need to edit to make it work on my Naxed. Im using NaxedOT 8. The newest version 8.6.

Thanks for reading and i would really admire if you would help me.

Yes, i want that exacly what you said :)

You don't know Lua, you don't know C++ you propably dont even know how to play around in your config.lua lol.. You don't show any appreciation when we make you a script.

What the fuck are you thinking when you are making a pokemon server? You're the biggest noob I've seen so far, you request like 500 scripts a day and they are all pokemon related.

Well wake up call for you. You have to add spells animation in source, you have to do duel system etc in source you have to do so pokemons don't atk you if you don't atk them in source, you have to do alot of shit in source you just have no clue how to do, so quit your project right now and save yourself some time..

Because it ain't you working on your server, it's us..

Last edited:
Back