• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Want some rep? Give me a little help on a game

Arcar Zaturum

Reaction score
First of all I'm not really sure if this is allowed.. So if any mod sees this thread and this isnt allowed feel free to close/delete it.

I recently started playing a runescape private server out of boredom after being done with runescape (played in 2007-2008).
As some of you that tested those servers they have a vote system.. Where you get a auth code after voting and then type it ingame to get vote points.

I'll be giving out rep(whenever i'm allowed to) in exchange of those auth codes. Consider this as some help you'll be giving me wich literally takes around 30 seconds/ 1 minute to vote and as appreciation i'll rep you.

Here's what you gotta do:

Go to Soulsplit - Vote and vote on the 5 links there.After voting on all 5 links, press Reward and wait 10 seconds. Then a new page will show up and there will be a code (something along the lines of auth xxxxxxxx).

Pm me the auth code and whenever I log into otland i'll rep you.

Disclaimer: I'm by no means advertising any server/games.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Well that was kind of a disappointment.. Lol your rep counts as 1.. Dx but w.e

Not much I can do about it though.. Although if more ppl help me by voting (you can do it every 24h) i'll be able to rep you again (if you vote again xD).

If this works like most forums (by having to spread reputation before repping the same person again).

Back