• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Want to join a 7.6 project?

Koettbullen

Reaction score
Hello! Me and a few friends are working on getting a modified version of Yurots 7.6 up and running, including fixing bugs with the engine, remaking the classic Yurots map etc.

I would appreciate all the help I can get, especially since it was 10 years ago I hosted a server and plenty knowledge has been lost to time.

If you are familiar with working with Yurots or 7.6 servers in general, send me a PM! Mappers, scripters, or people in general that want to help out with this project, please message me!

Best regards,
Koettbullen

drop yourotsm just save the map redo the actions and movement and use a newer engine like tfs 1.3 or otx3 even tfs 0.3.7 would be newer in this case

drop yourotsm just save the map redo the actions and movement and use a newer engine like tfs 1.3 or otx3 even tfs 0.3.7 would be newer in this case
I'm not familiar with the engines you mentioned. I have worked extensively with Yurots so I will stick with it and fix the bugs instead.

The servers you mentioned, are they XML based? I stopped with ots back in 2009 so I have missed quite a lot.
Post automatically merged:

Sounds like a fun project
Thanks! Let me know if you want to contribute in any way.

I'm not familiar with the engines you mentioned. I have worked extensively with Yurots so I will stick with it and fix the bugs instead.

The servers you mentioned, are they XML based? I stopped with ots back in 2009 so I have missed quite a lot.
Post automatically merged:

Thanks! Let me know if you want to contribute in any way.
no bro, they are mysql, they are easier to handle and got so much more features, they are muh more stable and got less bugs, you should move on , check few tutorials and voila
it will take you like 15 minits

no bro, they are mysql, they are easier to handle and got so much more features, they are muh more stable and got less bugs, you should move on , check few tutorials and voila
it will take you like 15 minits
I would need someone to help me out if I am to move from XML to mysql. I remember trying to figure out mysql back in the day but got stuck and just never dared to touch it again lmao. I'll continue working with the xml engine but if someone jumps aboard the project that knows mysql I will consider changing.

Thanks for the tip!

servers 7.72 are th same as 7.6 but with dx9 support

at tutorials sections you will see tutorials about how to host servers mysql

I would like to help If it's needed.
Testing Bugs, Web Development or anything else idk...
Discord: Voltage#8688

Bump, we are still looking for users that have worked with 7.6 before. Please send me a message if you want to join the project!

Ugh can you just include the repository you'll be working on in the main-post and a sign-up form + discord channel something like that in order to keep it all organized, have you alreayd found under what source youll be working on?

I tried to compile above sources commented by Diarremental and none of them compile lol

Hello friends, I currently have 12 years with my YUROTS 7.6 XML server, we are still repairing bugs because we do not have knowledge of c ++, to be able to make modifications to the fonts ... it is not a classic tibia, it is totally customized, we lack the system Follow, that when you use a party do not attack your partner, among other things, in terms of script we handle a lot, just like sprite.

Back