• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Want to share a pack of really old servers, where I should do it?

Gall

Reaction score
I do possess big pack of 7.1-7.8 old servers, however I do not know where I could share them. Otland allows only datapacks, and due to differences and custom mods in sources(sometimes lacking) for those servers it would be pointless to share them that way. They were scanned by some free antivirus(avast/avira don't really remember) and there was false alert due to network code used back then by servers(some might even remember that problem plaguing 7.X distros). I've run each of those servers and encountered no problems later with computer and also posted them on tibia.org.pl(torg.pl) on 6th July 2012 and nobody reported anything wrong with them to this day. However I would still encourage some caution.
Complete list:
Landoria(lacks dll to run)
Noneoriginal(looks like hybrid of 7.6 z 7.1)

CrazyOTs
Darkonia public24
HellServer1[1].0
Hukina Non-PvP

Avesta 0.6.3
CrazyOTS/CrazyToko

CTF
CTF(beta?)
LeoxOT PvP
The lost world/Neverland 3.8
Neverland 3.9B
Neverland 3[1].9
Xzenia v6
The lost world
Pof
TalaOTV0055
YurOTS_093
YurOTS_093(+simone) With map editor and probably minor some differences,
YurOTS_094d
MazurskiOTS 1.0
Black-Hawk - CTF

Altaria
Dameria
Dark GhettoBladers v2[1].0
Dark GhettoBladers v2[1].1
Darkonia v[1].1.0
Darkonia v1.0
DeadTouch
DeadTouch 1.9
Ghetti 2[1].2
Ghettobladers Last Revenge
HellzGate
HoT1.5.2
HoTServ 1.5.3
Lor
MTK 7.0
MRsheen v2[1].0.5
Neverland 4.1
Neverland 4.2
OTS CTF 0[1].6
TalaOT v 1.[1].0.8
Thunder Tiger 9[1].0
TrevelandOt 1[1].0
YurOTs9.4d([1].6)
YurOTS_094f
Survival?
Armia 6.6.6 - APO, quite big polish OTS, which stands to this day(with lot of changes though), probably it was tracked, but I am not sure. Obviously its old version, lacking most of features.
Capture The Flag
Darkonia v1.0
DeadTouch 1.9 edited by Michuu^^

Altaria
Darkonia 1.03c1
TalaOTS1.0.9b5

Evolutions 0.6.3
They will obviously lack in most of today's features, but if nostalgia catches someone, he could use them to heal it. They had quite original features and there are CTF ones too :D.
So where could I post them, so they will be not forgotten?
@edit
nevermind, missed distro category

Last edited:
Ooh, I had forgotten about the GhettoBladers distro, those were fun days. Not so stable, but oh so fun. ;D

Ooh, I had forgotten about the GhettoBladers distro, those were fun days. Not so stable, but oh so fun. ;D
I'll post them soon enough, just waiting for mod to check out it safety and therefore approval.

I loved those Survival Servers so much, you know when you killed someone the character had those red "PK" "PK" "PK" "PK" "PK" signs... Loved them so badly

Looks like I'm stuck in process - Avesta had virus, I've removed avesta therefore. Could someone help with checking for possible true positives in pack? I do lack knowledge required to find out which report is false positive and which one isn't.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom