• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter WANTED: Team M8

skywalker16

Reaction score
Hello otland community.

Well, I don't want to talk too much about the project itself at the moment yet. It should be some surprise for all OT-Player ;D - All I can say, it's something new that did not exist so far on any OT. (More at private talk... :))

A little introduction to myself. - I am 20 years old and from Switzerland. I speak german, french, english and a little spanish. I used to work as an commercial employant on a bank. The last months I taught myself PHP & mySQL, created some websites and got a few other projects running. I'm playing tibia since 7.92 and hosting OTSs since 8.1. Hobbys & more I will tell you in a private talk or so...

What I am looking for?

Currently it's a lot of work on LUA-Scripting and PHP & mySQL. To finish the project in a predictable time, I am looking for someone to work together with me, side by side.
-You should be creative and be able to develop some own proper ideas to add into the project.
-You should be able to work independent but still keep the project as a teamwork.
-You should ofc have knowledge in LUA-Scripting and PHP & mySQL.
-You should have an own point of view, since for me alone it's hard without a feedback of the ideas, which I have. What I would like to explain is, that you should always be honest and tell me, whether you like something or not - I will of course do the same.
-And finally I don't want to be your boss, as we do this together... therefore I am not looking for an application from you, as you would be my employant... I am looking for your team spirit :)

Before you write me, please be honest with you and think about the statements above... whether you're still interested and would like to know more about the project, just send me a PM - I am looking forward to it :D

Last edited:
If you need help or anything from php i could be for a help... but im still learing shit big stuff...

What mysql are you using and Sessions?
since normal mysql will soon be removed and some session function are removed on php 5.3.5, i think but not sure

If you need help or anything from php i could be for a help... but im still learing shit big stuff...

What mysql are you using and Sessions?
since normal mysql will soon be removed and some session function are removed on php 5.3.5, i think but not sure

PMed you :)

Back