• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper wanted!

Wasted

Reaction score
Yes you heard correctly. I'm looking for a 'dedicated' (used loosely) co-mapper. As for I am starting an Open Tibia Server and needing an individual to keep the creativity of the map different and continuous. The application doesn't need to be amazing. If you have skill/creativity and looking for a job then don't feel afraid to apply! Don't worry all the scripting, coding and hosting will be covered by myself. I just can't generate enough time to put continuous effort and work into a map for completion so, I am looking for help.

[size=+1]- Application suggested format:[/size]​

• Name/Nickname: (Optional)
  • Experience: (Mapping or creativity example (this may include but not limited to a written example))
  • Communication: (Some type of audio communication is highly recommended upon hiring applicants! This can include: Mobile(AT&T)/XBox Live/Msn)
  • Short Summary: (Short summary of what you look for in a map and/or server)
  • Contact Information: (Contact information whether it's mobile (AT&T) or Msn can be sent via private message to ensure security to the applicant. If the contact information provided is mobile then please issue a contact time and your timezone.)
Sincerely,
Wasted​

name:Waylon
experiance:i have been mapping for about 2 years i have attempted a 100% custom map twice i finished about 75% of one and i finished a 100% custom rookgaurd not to long ago
short summary:Looking for somthing to map for a server NOT LOOKING FOR game master or staff position Just looking for somthing to map perferably a RPG based map

Theres my application i hope i pass ^^ if you would like to see my maps that iv made just add me on msn and i will send you pics or the maps themselves

Name/Nickname: Rasmus/Kepsen
Experience: Mapped a 100% full Thais and some randoms now and then
Communication: Msn and mobile phone
Short Summary: I just want to have fun..
Contact Information: You can contact me on Msn.. I can send a PM with it.. I live in Sweden so the time is GMT +1

Back