• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

War against RLD

djmax1

Dashim
Reaction score
Hi! I'am leader of Wicked guild.
I wanna invite every polish/english speaking player to join my team. Of course we have ventrilo 3.0.1.
For some days we want declare war to Red Light District guild. But first we need some players to fight against them.

Knight's and palladins 170+ and druid's or sorcerer's 140+
~~ If you don't have enough level still msg me. You can join us but you need to get fast enough level to fight.

Msg me on name: Dashim or Suchy or vice-leader Mentor

I'm doing it only for fun becouse many players play here only for level and quest's. Guys let's have some fun, please.

~Forum fighter's/hater's go away.

@edit
I know that we can invite spy to our team. But I don't care.
I think that you don't do that becouse this is only OTS.

Last edited:
I know that we can invite spy to our team. But I don't care. I think that you don't do that becouse this is only OTS. >.>
King regards, Dashim.

Would be better if it was like more personal, seems like its gonna suck now that you say 'its just for fun'.

1338173891052.jpg

good initiative, hope we can have some nice battles in the future!

For a better shadowcores!

Sorry but some guys started earlier than expected :'(

23:01 Warning! The murder of Lady Roswell was not justified.

This is failzor thread since you guys joined forces with RLD vs Nie Arm cuz both teams alone dont have arm for us.

skulls were killed yesterday by RLD, nothing else :) just like when you killed some of us in farmine..

I hope both guilds someday accept a guildwar AGAINST us but I asked this guy akagod for a guildwar yesterday and I don't see him growing a pair in the near future

send me a magebot key and i will carry your team. either team no br/pl
yours truly mattthegodoftibialegend

inbox

skulls were killed yesterday by RLD, nothing else :) just like when you killed some of us in farmine..

I hope both guilds someday accept a guildwar AGAINST us but I asked this guy akagod for a guildwar yesterday and I don't see him growing a pair in the near future

Like I said our guild will make war vs RLD when we have enough lvl for it, its a question of time.

hi! I'am leader of wicked guild.
I wanna invite every polish/english speaking player to join my team. Of course we have ventrilo 3.0.1.
For some days we want declare war to red light district guild. But first we need some players to fight against them.

Knight's and palladins 170+ and druid's or sorcerer's 140+
~~ if you don't have enough level still msg me. You can join us but you need to get fast enough level to fight.

Msg me on name: dashim or suchy or vice-leader mentor

i'm doing it only for fun becouse many players play here only for level and quest's. Guys let's have some fun, please.

~forum fighter's/hater's go away.

@edit
i know that we can invite spy to our team. But i don't care.
I think that you don't do that becouse this is only ots.

bro, can i join your ownage team i am looking to pk some aswell !

Back