• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@War against the server

If no1 got the cams, then its impossible to know..we know for 100% we got more then 6 of you. And who are you berylia?

How can u know how many frags u got when u wasn't at ank now and U didn't fought with us.

And it's easy to check who died... u just need to check all members of guild lol.

I think the best thing now is if this thread dies, 2 opponent guilds are formed (to count frags) and all further fighting should be done in game. The best team will win but nobody cares anyway cos it's just an ot. No more claiming victories when the evidence isn't in your favour and remember that frags are not the only indicator of victory/defeat. :)

Wasnt hotsteppers the best guild in icechaw for a while? i think you are getting smaller

Wasnt hotsteppers the best guild in icechaw for a while? i think you are getting smaller

Hotsteppers and Chuliganeria is the old 'Hotsteppers' guild, and as far as I can see they are still the strongest/best team, as Westbay hasn't done anything yet to show they aren't. As more of the old team gets active you will see that it's still the best on Icechaw

Hotsteppers and Chuliganeria is the old 'Hotsteppers' guild, and as far as I can see they are still the strongest/best team, as Westbay hasn't done anything yet to show they aren't. As more of the old team gets active you will see that it's still the best on Icechaw
Westbay hasnt done anthing yet to show? What have hot/chuli done? ^^

Well they have been the ruling guild(s) so they don't need to do anything. That's why Westbay has to do something to show they are no longer the best, simples :)

Well they have been the ruling guild(s) so they don't need to do anything. That's why Westbay has to do something to show they are no longer the best, simples :)
When i started it was war against hots and chuli, And under my 1 month here on icechaw, i have to say..Hotsteppres suck^^ Chuliganerna i haven't seen online much, But hotsteppers couldnt kill me when i was lvl 200, pretty fun ...Got asked to join hotsteppers by both michael and manyxinho at lvl 250~ =)
but seriously, some of hots are good..and some really SUCK

When i started it was war against hots and chuli, And under my 1 month here on icechaw, i have to say..Hotsteppres suck^^ Chuliganerna i haven't seen online much, But hotsteppers couldnt kill me when i was lvl 200, pretty fun ...Got asked to join hotsteppers by both michael and manyxinho at lvl 250~ =)
but seriously, some of hots are good..and some really SUCK

Yea since a lot of the good players joined chuliganeria and others became inactive after that war, hotsteppers had to get more members to help keep power, you're right though, some of them suck, but the core of the guild is really good. Well i'm just happy there is finally some open battles here, i've been waiting like 1.5 months for just 1

Hotsteppers were better once but i think westbay is better at the moment. since im not playing i dont really know so ^^

meybe again ob today?^^
but we need declerate war becouse frag you is so easy and i cant get ban :<

It's why we need to use war script so they will always have yellow skull :)
Yeah, thats a bit funny too ^^ Whole your team is calling me elfbotter/blackd user, When i use a normal NG bot..But what if i had any of them? whole ur team use it so why cant i? ^^ hah :p

Qknight what you talking about bots for? I mean the war script on the website !createwar or w/e is the command, so that both teams have constant yellow skulls = no bans.

Qknight what you talking about bots for? I mean the war script on the website !createwar or w/e is the command, so that both teams have constant yellow skulls = no bans.
oh, tought u we're talking about some war-scripts, I dont know ...I dont know the names of all michael's scripts..but tought that was one of them, sry my misstake <.<

Qknight, you had that rynaw guy too who kept dying and some others i'm sure cos i got a few crystals in my bp when i looked at the end of the battle, from fragin random level 150s. But I agree we should just make 1 guild (so we can also count the frags which seem so precious to some people ^^)

Chojje go to school and learn to read and you will clearly see i'm not polish it's written on the left of this screen retard. I don't even know why i'm wasting my time arguing about this apart from the fact that your words are much bigger than your actions and I don't like people with that attitude. Chojje da 15 year old keyboard gangster warrior plx.

I´m still waiting for you to count the frags, cuz u seam rly awesome at it...Zzzzzzz
When i wrote "Poor Pls" i wasn´t refering to you directly, more to Hots/Drugs/Chuli in general. I feel for you being in minority among the Pls :)
I´m 9, besides from that u got it all correct.

if you read my posts i have already said that counting frags isn't possible unless there is an actual war using war script on the site, if you wanna count the frags do it yourself. By the way there isn't a majority of polish people in our team it is a mix of all countries

Hotsteppers Kamikadze Ended (Feb 19 2009, 07:19:17) (17 - 3)
Hotsteppers Scream of Terror Ended (Feb 23 2009, 19:43:39) (47 - 24) View
Hotsteppers Russian Maffia Ended (Feb 28 2009, 14:25:46) (96 - 74)
Simpsons Hotsteppers Ended (Mar 17 2009, 15:21:55) (47 - 115)
Hotsteppers Aryan Brotherhood Ended (Mar 22 2009, 19:27:00) (16 - 3)
Hotsteppers Chuliganeria Ended (Apr 21 2009, 17:21:21) (96 - 115)
Scream of Terror Hotsteppers Ended (Apr 27 2009, 16:31:19) (5 - 7)

And our first guild
Alea Iacta Est System Security Ended (Feb 08 2009, 01:30:36) (28 - 10)

Back