• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

war area

rend

Reaction score
make some war area because its impossible to make war without 1kkk+ ppl trying to destroy

why? probably you only exp on this ot but there is group of peoples who wanna fight and they are pissed off because they must fight in places where are 251025192059 noobchars

I suggest GM's to fix places for warmode people a copy of all cities in Tibia for example Thais, Yalahar, Ankrahmun, Port Hope without monsters and only allowed for 2 guilds in warmode to enter. This area would be perfect for all us war people because noobchars cant come and disturb battles =D But who cares after you allow transfers from ShadowCores to LunarForce I won't login to this OT anymore =D

Yeah, you should add an tp room aswell as Ardexius idea,
perfect!!.

If someone takes this seriously, suicide would be an good option.

Or.. dont be charlover and sd noobchars maybe? why care so much if u get skullbash? XD and ofc war like ab~carlin so not just low lvl chars come so u can kill them with ws maybe?..............

Nooooobs what u say next add fULL MAGE to shop offer? its meant to be real tibia based not fucking orsha war teleports etc dafuq/?

People has been fighting since 7.6 in rl, and as long as i know there's not a special part of the map for guildwars

Or.. dont be charlover and sd noobchars maybe? why care so much if u get skullbash? XD and ofc war like ab~carlin so not just low lvl chars come so u can kill them with ws maybe?..............

Shut up retard. 3 frags = rs, when you do skull on war 5001519912399 noob chars will come to kill you, then you don't listen your commander and don't att target but you run like a bitch, brain on plix

i dont see the problem, noobchars in wars is something that is part of the game since old school times.. if u cant deal with it just dont shoot aoe runes/spells, so u wont get skullbashed... Otherwise dont battle in regular places, most of the wars are in darashia and yalahar (just the most crowded city). Go to fibula/greenshore, etc..

It is not only about getting skullbashed, THEY ARE destroying the wars with their mwalls etc and blocking off

i dont see the problem, noobchars in wars is something that is part of the game since old school times.. if u cant deal with it just dont shoot aoe runes/spells, so u wont get skullbashed... Otherwise dont battle in regular places, most of the wars are in darashia and yalahar (just the most crowded city). Go to fibula/greenshore, etc..

trust me , brazilians will come everywhere to destroy the battle and spamming "kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk"

trust me , brazilians will come everywhere to destroy the battle and spamming "kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk"

haha true, but i think what attracts them is the cast recorders, because if we war in fibula without casting it, probably a great minority of noobs will come.

Back