• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

War Between All In + Shock

All i can say to you Flandie is that. Shock is guild with more known ppl from old teams like ; We Ride, Ndk, Destiny etc... That teams were the best on 8.6 when they were active now leaders are retired and ppl want to fight, they looking for teams with ppl who know how to play and they play in Shock not like kayto's team - they got only lvl's nothing more. Maybe few ppl from Wipe got some skill but still more ppl are noobs and they got only lvls and bots so please... Just to be clear i'm not using bots when im fighting that's pvp. Not magebot + bbot or other bot to make your character immortal... Sorry for my english im tired and im going sleep now ;p

Greetings

Nuskei _/

It doesn't matter if the players that you massrecruit are good or not, it still makes you a trade team! That is what matters. Shock on Lunarforce is a TRADE TEAM... I even tried getting a friend in to Shock and I got told "Na, they told us to not invite any more people or we will be too many" = Trade team fosho and finally realized it and now trying to prevent it to happen. Even if Vezif disbanded the guild and made it "Penguins" so now he can take all credit etc..

lol i told you there is only like 5-7 ppl who joined us in lunar.

all the others are old good players from teams

who the hell is flandiezor ? how could u say anything about teams and wars on twifysoft? u should come when they run with first server at 2008. since u are some kind of noob with retarded behavior of sitting whole day on forum, just to insults ppl, its only showing that u are stupid. you didnt even have anything smart to say. you just insult everybody without even thinking. waste of my time writing that shit

are you stupid theres three other teams fighting but we are on diffrent time zones...shock isnt dominating the server lets get real trade teams dont dominate to long -_-
What do you think you and your team of 5 retards can really do? Fighting over hive we showed you who is better. Stfu retard, I've already won go back to shadowcores.

lol i told you there is only like 5-7 ppl who joined us in lunar.

all the others are old good players from teams

As I said, you are now trying to prevent Shock from being a trade team. No1 wants their team to be a trade team anymore. Shock went from being like 10-15 people online til 30+ people online in like what? 1 day? OH noes, 15-20 people just popped up (some of them, former enemies on lunar and shadow) and joined the team because they played back in like 2004 but never thought of merging because they were enemies on Shadow and Lunar. Oh shite daAYYYYUUUUUUUmmm..

Hubson Dubson: Didn't know that it is an requirement to have played on Twifysofts first server and having a forum account made back in 2008 to be able to speak on this forum. Wish my first OTLand account never got banned by Mark when the Seriosa OT was ongoing but hey, guess it would've given me some more rights if I had that account :/ Sorry master, I shall never write another post again because of my lack of experience in this game and forum :(

It doesn't matter if the players that you massrecruit are good or not, it still makes you a trade team! That is what matters. Shock on Lunarforce is a TRADE TEAM... I even tried getting a friend in to Shock and I got told "Na, they told us to not invite any more people or we will be too many" = Trade team fosho and finally realized it and now trying to prevent it to happen. Even if Vezif disbanded the guild and made it "Penguins" so now he can take all credit etc..

If you don't know few names of shock it's ur propblem, it doesn't mean that it's trade team, but it means that u are siting on this forum and only know forum fighters which you call "good players"?

All i can say to you Flandie is that. Shock is guild with more known ppl from old teams like ; We Ride, Ndk, Destiny etc... That teams were the best on 8.6 when they were active now leaders are retired and ppl want to fight, they looking for teams with ppl who know how to play and they play in Shock not like kayto's team - they got only lvl's nothing more. Maybe few ppl from Wipe got some skill but still more ppl are noobs and they got only lvls and bots so please... Just to be clear i'm not using bots when im fighting that's pvp. Not magebot + bbot or other bot to make your character immortal... Sorry for my english im tired and im going sleep now ;p

Greetings

Nuskei _/

Dude, you dont have to apologize for your english its something like top 5 on this forum so far. Watch it tho, veziv might wanna take your spot!

@flandie barbie i meant Twifysoft not Otland

So, exactly EVERYONE who did not play 2008 on Twifysoft or whenever the first OT was released by Twifysoft have absolutely no freakin word in anything?

If you really believe in that then dude, you are mentally unstable.

So, exactly EVERYONE who did not play 2008 on Twifysoft or whenever the first OT was released by Twifysoft have absolutely no freakin word in anything?

If you really believe in that then dude, you are mentally unstable.
take it easy on him flandie hes salars brother bahah

okey shut up all of you there is no war because wille is not active and those swedish players doesn't want to make any actions without him so keep exping if you want or change server till any leader will take over right now lunarforce is full dominated by guild Shock.

/close

everything explained
close/

Well not really. "Swedish people dont want to make action"... You guys sit online at like 13.00 and you want help from all the swedish players but hey guys, its summer, people are out having a good time and some people are working til like 16.00 - 17.00 ish. The first thing they do when they come home aint to sit down and play tibia, we got a life.. We need to do real stuff shit instead of waking up and playing some random game called Tibia to become the best. Get a life and start doing something productive instead of complaining about not getting any help from the swedes.

"dont wanna war without wille" dude, you guys didnt even want to command. When I was in All In I even asked Kayto if he could command and only use the english words "south east west and north" everything else could be in polish and all swedish players agreed but you polish retards in the team didn't want to do that.

Take some time and look in to yourself and look at your own problems instead of putting them on the swedes.

inb4 polish people hating on me

take it easy on him flandie hes salars brother bahah
Actually hes part of Kayto's team so now you should watch what you say or they sneak mode on you ;xx Gzz 195 go now fight us? Still same shit cry that im 20 levels on you? kkkkkkkkkkkkkk

- - - Updated - - -

Well not really. "Swedish people dont want to make action"... You guys sit online at like 13.00 and you want help from all the swedish players but hey guys, its summer, people are out having a good time and some people are working til like 16.00 - 17.00 ish. The first thing they do when they come home aint to sit down and play tibia, we got a life.. We need to do real stuff shit instead of waking up and playing some random game called Tibia to become the best. Get a life and start doing something productive instead of complaining about not getting any help from the swedes.

"dont wanna war without wille" dude, you guys didnt even want to command. When I was in All In I even asked Kayto if he could command and only use the english words "south east west and north" everything else could be in polish and all swedish players agreed but you polish retards in the team didn't want to do that.

Take some time and look in to yourself and look at your own problems instead of putting them on the swedes.

inb4 polish people hating on me
Really sick of these long ass posts that no one reads Flandie. It's a forum not facebook.

Actually hes part of Kayto's team so now you should watch what you say or they sneak mode on you ;xx Gzz 195 go now fight us? Still same shit cry that im 20 levels on you? kkkkkkkkkkkkkk

- - - Updated - - -

Really sick of these long ass posts that no one reads Flandie. It's a forum not facebook.

That is why you wont come far in life. If you do not take time to read the good stuff then you will get used to reading the bad stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

sorry i login with my team i wont login to 1v1 you

Back