• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

War cam.. sort of

Dolololo

Reaction score
This pretty much shows what a bunch of nubs Hotsteppers are.. (when we're running south from ab, ff till desert cos it's just some nub char blocking us all the way)
I didn't really count the frags but I'm sure the Hotsteppers didn't win here.

More to come, better ones too :>

war.cam

Who is noob? Ur guild (nazgul) cant kill us so you join to war to russian maffia side buahahah

u are fking traitor, try to win with us without russian maffia guild, DON'T INTERFACE becasue its OUR war
good luck

baard fraget me :( anyway i killed on my 229 ms 510 ms khalon xD!

Yes guys...u are rox.You have 500+ pally and it's impossible to kill you on this ots or need team 15+/-ppl spaming u.Gratz for spaming mas san/ue and killing ur team.You guys showed rly good skill.GRATZ.

btw.You guys taking allies with 3/4 ots :D It's funny to see this.Maybe go talk with aryans,thay can help u too :DD

Yes guys...u are rox.You have 500+ pally and it's impossible to kill you on this ots or need team 15+/-ppl spaming u.Gratz for spaming mas san/ue and killing ur team.You guys showed rly good skill.GRATZ.

I'm sure a competent group of people could kill me np :> And I believe it was you guys killing your own members while UE spamming me when I visited your little defense.

btw.You guys taking allies with 3/4 ots :D It's funny to see this.Maybe go talk with aryans,thay can help u too :DD

No, in fact we have only enemies. The only reason I was there was because you had killed a few of my guildies and they asked me for help as I logged in.

EDIT: Forgot to add, a few days ago one of your vices asked us to becomes allies, so that's the last thing I'd bring up if I were you D:

Hehe, some people feels PROUD of killing a lvl 510, i should be,if i Soloed him, but that wasnt the thing... it was like 15 ppl ;) and i know, it was stupid what i did, but who cares?^^

Back