• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Buying War datapack 8.6 30$

omzy

Reaction score
Greetings,
I am currently buying a data pack for a War server, 8.6 but if you got a nice and solid offer for any other clients post them below as well.

1. Fully funtional ready for some rate changes, and editing for it to be out in the public
2. Cant have an overused map, unless its edited. (I play OTs a LOT and if i recognize the map its a simple no) The map cant scream the name of another server or your name for example a label that says QUESTS BY GOD XXX...
However im not asking for you to create a map for me or what so ever.
3. Frag and death system
4. Working high scores
5. Working houses
6. War based system, no monsters... Some quests would be acceptable though.
7. Custom spells

All this can be missunderstood, you dont need to create all of what im asking in the following. Im sure there are MANY datapacks in the public that contain all this... All you need to do is edit the map a bit, take out the MADE BY GOD NECRO for example part, if its in spanish switch it up and add some cool ports...
This cant take more than an hour, 30$ is way above the hourly paycheck.

Donator system is a plus but nothing out of place like their own vocation with way unbalanced spells, etc. Donator items, and zone would be nice though.

I am offering a LOT of money on this datapack, I expect something good from the offers.
Post below with images of the map, and explaining how the WAR system of your server works.

Last edited:
So you expect someone to give you his very custom war server with all features you can imagine for 30$?

No, the only custom part has to be the map, and it dosen't have to be made by you.. It can simply be an underground, edited map like the links you have below your name i bet they have 1 person using it as a max...

EDIT : For someone who knows a lot about OTS as long as they edit the temple, and the map has alrady working quests, and the frag system is working aswell im pleased. It can be 30$ for less than one hour of work my friend.
Do not make useless posts people! Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

BUMP!! Still buying! now 40$ !

if u have a map i can give you my old war server. 8l6 balanced out everything. wont give away the map fore some reasons, wont point that one out.

I´m interested in your sever, blazer, send me a PM see if we can work things out.

I got one, msg me if you are intressted.

Custom edited TFS 0.3.6
Frag Skull system that works.
war system like real tibia.

more info in priv

Back