• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

War Declaration !

You have kaida, you have 32 on ventrilo at this exact moment. That's not enough to fight?

Dino you should really shut the fuck up, cuz your talking bullshit 24/7. When you left us you said that you'll never play with Xabor etc... Xabor joined veziv and you're still with them (mouth full of shit)
Same shit talking about Kaida, like 5-8 people joined us, and do you really think 32 ppl on vent without rdy check is enough to fight 45 after rdy check?

lol so much talk about that pro team, disbans and 5 stay to play while the rest leave. Loyal players at its finest
You shouldn't say much about loyalty you say random shit about people, and when someone is going to tell the truth about you on vent you just over shout them. Dino (I only play to fight) but now you only play to exp.

stop talking already and call these loyal players of kaida and lets fight. I cant take u seriously if you think I play to exp

Ye im getting bored of these threads myself. More action here than in game

stop talking already and call these loyal players of kaida and lets fight. I cant take u seriously if you think I play to exp

You talk some random shit.

and still you are talking and nothing ingame. Kaida 30 on their ventrilo call them lets at least have some fun

Are you fucking retarded?? they are playing 8.6 I'm not veziv that calls everyone to make Dominando with 50 people.

Are you fucking retarded?? they are playing 8.6 I'm not veziv that calls everyone to make Dominando with 50 people.

oh ya im sure u didnt say anything to szady like "where are your players". And when the fuck were we 50 on battle?

So much talk jesus christ

Nah, All i said to szady was "Log on vent and make acc's for people that will play" thats all i've said he said "OK"

Name penguins
Phonetic
Comment
Auth 1
Max Clients 50
Voice Codec GSM 6.10
Voice Format 44 KHz, 16 bit
Uptime 1302017 (15 days and 01:40:17)
Platform Linux-i386
Version 3.0.6
Channel Count
Client Count 50

and u fucking know who is on vent? We have NEVER been 50 on battle, you have 40 now on ventrilo get off the forum and gather your team im sure they are bored too

Once again
Name penguins
Phonetic
Comment
Auth 1
Max Clients 50
Voice Codec GSM 6.10
Uptime 1304577 (15 days and 02:22:57)
Platform Linux-i386
Version 3.0.6
Channel Count
Client Count 50

Once again
Name penguins
Phonetic
Comment
Auth 1
Max Clients 50
Voice Codec GSM 6.10
Uptime 1304577 (15 days and 02:22:57)
Platform Linux-i386
Version 3.0.6
Channel Count
Client Count 50

exactly u got nothing to say. When we come to battle wiith 50 then u can say something, until then make 20 readychecks and have 35 people and go sneak.

You must be retarded as fuck, this time you had 50 people on channel. Stop crying now you can bot/exp/quests everything. Since you got wanted dominando.

You must be retarded as fuck, this time you had 50 people on channel. Stop crying now you can bot/exp/quests everything. Since you got wanted dominando.

1. You are the one that cries
2. We were not 50 in channel
3. For the last time when we come with 50 to battle then you can use that as an excuse, for now use something else.

Shitty ass commanders on this shadowcores/lunarforce...care so much about losing a fucking fight lol. The reason is that most of these players on both teams are charlovers who leave team or go inactive as soon as 1 battle is lost. That's what you are afraid of

lol so much talk about that pro team, disbans and 5 stay to play while the rest leave. Loyal players at its finest

didn't get the point of your post. Am i bad cuz i don't wanna play on 8.6 or wut ? xdd
I didn't leave Kaida if it's ur point, but I guess you like to talk shitty things even if you have no idea what're you talking about.

I could take much more ppl to Calar but he said, he didn't wanna so much ppl. That's all

Last edited:
didn't get the point of your post. Am i bad cuz i don't wanna play on 8.6 or wut ? xdd

No, I am saying your players love to talk about how good kaida is etc etc. But the team disbands 1 time and most of the players leave their team to go play 8.6. If they were loyal players and had an ounce of competitive spirit in them they would come with u and szady and join calar so we can have fights. If they left for a better server I would understand but narvia? lol

I could take much more ppl to Calar but he said, he didn't wanna so much ppl. That's all
No, I am saying your players love to talk about how good kaida is etc etc. But the team disbands 1 time and most of the players leave their team to go play 8.6. If they were loyal players and had an ounce of competitive spirit in them they would come with u and szady and join calar so we can have fights. If they left for a better server I would understand but narvia? lol

You just confirmed how pathetic you're XDD

Why you speak about something if you got no fucking idea about the whole situation ?

We're not that kind of team like penguins and Szady is not like Veziv. Szady just said he got studies now, christmas soon that's why he doesn't have time to be as much active to dare fighting on lunar.

You just confirmed how pathetic you're XDD

Why you speak about something if you got no fucking idea about the whole situation ?

We're not that kind of team like penguins and Szady is not like Veziv. Szady just said he got studies now, christmas soon that's why he doesn't have time to be as much active to dare fighting on lunar.

Maybe I need to explain to you aswell you can try to insult me all you want about things not related to tibia it doesn't matter for me. Stop talking about real life and shit on a game forum. You were never fighting active vs Veziv or Calar, you fought in 3 ways to box or vs brs. Sit down

WUT? are you retarded or what the fuck. You're just talking shits, while having no fucking clue about the situation so why you even open your foul mouth.

1. You are the one that cries
2. We were not 50 in channel
3. For the last time when we come with 50 to battle then you can use that as an excuse, for now use something else.

Shitty ass commanders on this shadowcores/lunarforce...care so much about losing a fucking fight lol. The reason is that most of these players on both teams are charlovers who leave team or go inactive as soon as 1 battle is lost. That's what you are afraid of

You're talking random shit dude.

Back