• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling War Experience System

Qwe

Banned User
Reaction score
Hello, i'll sell nice script for war servers.
Script for receive exp for any level players...

You can be 12 lvl, Im 80 and kill you and gain exp... :p

Features:
* Block same ip chars (no exp for players which same ip, mc...)
* Party Exp - share exp for all killer party members
* Exp for all killers ( who most damage - gain most exp)

all is easy to install and configure.

The best exp system for war servers, used in my war server.

Price: 6€!

Last edited:
Is it similar to Zantera and HelgaOT?
i don't play on zantera and helgaot too., but it's easy to say how it work...

- All attackers gain exp (who most damage most exp, all nexts attackers with less damage gain less exp)
- If any attacker is in party then share him exp for all party members (gain exp/party members)
- If attacker or party member play with same IP as victim - no gain exp (no abusing, with make most damage and last hit by other IP player or Party exp on mc, dont bug like some systems ;P).

BUMP ! and script updated, better formula, and added parcent limits for exp levels (if you set 75% - 100 lvl don't gain exp for 24- lvl)

BUMP

and added:
* added killers limit (attackers who gain exp [not count killer party member])
* extra killer with storage_id limit (if attacker limit are worn-out, only attackers with storage_id gain exp)
* special multiple for players with storage. (like vips got 2x exp )

Your system seems nice but what if my rl join the party with a lvl 8 and I kill a level 200 he will gain a lot exp?

i think if a level 8 kill a level 200. he will be over 50 or 80?

Back