• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

War Feedback Last Decision vs Nuskei

iboibo38

Reaction score
4:41 Nuskei was killed by Comenius [Last Decision 150 - 103 Synthessis].
14:41 Your guild was victorious in the war against Synthessis!

Well the war was like always:
<SCORE> 50-20 for Last Decision
NUSKEI: GO OPEN NOOBS COME OPEN
<Lapa> OK
Going to the open field destroying them and then
<NUSKEI> GO STACK GUYS HASHSHSHSHSHSHSH
<NUSKEI> HAHA GOOD GOOD WE TAKE 10 FRAG
<LAPA> Le Destrying stack
<NUSKEI> Fuck this guys go venore south from dp shop we make close battle in def style
>Nuskeis team Killing Lapa after trys to push 30mins> HUEUEHEH 1 FRAG WE ARE SO PRO

Well It was just the last war with u morrons+ Cry is free about ammount ffs we prob got 5-7more but you guys got higher levels so stop complaining.

Hahahahahahahahhahah yesterday my team 30 ppl online , yours 57 ;o you fucking fat ass go connect all teams because you're no commander only noob with girl bitch voice. 30;1 remember? Kkkkkk cry is free :* accept wm to 500 or 1k frags then talk you fucking noobzor ;d

btw : Synthessis were at war against Last Decision. 199 - 99 Guild Disbanded.

@iboibo38
199:99 aelo i chuj ze mnie nie rozumiesz brazuku ale niech ci stara zdechnie

that's true, we was 57 and Nuskei Team was 30. Can't get why are you Lyin about that?

Lapa You Have 65 ppl :). Last decision recruting +150 lvl ek/rp +120 ms/ed.Randoms Plix war 30 vs 30

"5-7 more" Dude, for the first time I actually took my time to check the online thingy on both of you and it was 57 to Last Decision and 30 to Nuskei and I asked Nuskei "Why you going in 30vs57? They are TWICE as many as you are.." and he told me He didnt care. He wont step down because of the numbers.

Stop bragging about you winning a warmode where you obviously were A LOOOOT more than the enemies.

Okay, gonna say what I saw.

Honestly we were more than then, we were 42 on gather, not 57 (dont ask me that, some ppl was botting or charloving as max)
They were 23 at the start, later they was 31 as I saw.

But hey with that style of fighting ppl who the other team have online don't matter bcz nuskei, like every fucking time you went to 500000 stacks, if your guys played good in that stacks you would won that war, but hey, you are Nuskei SS, Nuskei Super Stack!
GG
Nothing more to add.

Our Average lvl is 10 higher and we have 20 less ppl in guild, so yeah, everyone from Synthessis is a tanker and it is impossible to kill us.

4:41 nuskei was killed by comenius [last decision 150 - 103 synthessis].
14:41 your guild was victorious in the war against synthessis!

well the war was like always:
<score> 50-20 for last decision
nuskei: Go open noobs come open
<lapa> ok
going to the open field destroying them and then
<nuskei> go stack guys hashshshshshshsh
<nuskei> haha good good we take 10 frag
<lapa> le destrying stack
<nuskei> fuck this guys go venore south from dp shop we make close battle in def style
>nuskeis team killing lapa after trys to push 30mins> hueueheh 1 frag we are so pro

well it was just the last war with u morrons+ cry is free about ammount ffs we prob got 5-7more but you guys got higher levels so stop complaining.

nuskei.jpg

lapa.jpg

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

that's true, we was 57 and Nuskei Team was 30. Can't get why are you Lyin about that?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

stahp please

If Nuskeki had same number of players online he could rash you guys :D

Back