• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@War for fun!

Raxor

Reaction score
Since no one accept guildwars i have decide to make a noob war :D
We will make 2 diffrent guilds we can call them "Noob Team" and "Naab Team" it's simple ;]
It should be around 10-15 pps in each team minimum level it's 70 and max lvl 120! :D
Sign here if you are in and on which team, and also post the name of ur noob char :D
The war will start and the guilds will be created when we got enough pps ;]

Noob Team
1. Inzlawerxze [ED]

Naab Team

Terriable idea, no one will shop up and the other people that arent reading the forum will kill all other people.. So it will never work..

Last edited by a moderator:
Raxor why you should always play smart? no one will like to be on this "noob war" -.-

is a good idea, but nobody want to join =S bad lucky, my noob char is lvl 123, if any1 sign in the list i will suicide my char to join, if not, i dont need to suicide him xD

@Raxor:
- Comes from the right A... I mean mouth.

@Ice Meto:
- You don't have to sign anything, you're days are history. You like lvling backwards, and gettin' fragged by me. Keep flamin' yo only make me stronger ah ah ah cheeeá!

Back