• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper [War] GhostOT is looking for 2 Mappers

Royalty

GrinchyGame
Reaction score
Advertisement Link: http://otland.net/threads/canada-ghostot-war-8-6-war.226740/
All info about the war server can be seen on this link above.
  • GhostOT WAR
  • I am currently lookin for 2 mappers to help design a fully 100% custom war map.
  • Contact: Either contact me here on this thread, or privately message me
  • The server experience is staged from 120x, to 3.75x, and is primarily PvP-E with pvp exp at 9.5x
Please if you apply for a job, make sure you are ready to work when called upon. Staff positions such as GM's, and CM's will be discussed at a later time. When you apply here please show some work via screenshots, I am looking for semi-detailed work and so on. Please keep in mind applicants will be
hired depending upon the level of effort they are willing to put in, and some may be completely ignored.

Please when applying follow this example.

Name:
Primary/Secondary Language(s):

Previous OT's Worked for:
(References if possible)

What you wish to accomplish:

How active can you be:

Your's,
GhostOT Staff~ (Jason)

Last edited:
Name:
Primary/Secondary Language(s):

Previous OT's Worked for:
(References if possible)

What you wish to accomplish:

How active can you be:

Please follow the application, and show some work. I do not hire simply on a whim.

Back