• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

War Lan (CsWar)

Do you liked this game mode?

• Total voters

conde2

Reaction score
War Lan

PUBLIC TEST SERVER: OFFLINE

DOWNLOAD CLIENT: ---

Hi i'm glad to come here to share news about CS War Tibia.
The irst thing you need to know is we AREN'T QUIT !!
We still working on our project and finishing it but delayed because some personal issues ;D
The second thing you need to know is that we change name, now we now call War Lan !!

For those who doesn't know us see the thread: http://otland.net/f251/cs-war-tibia-98320/

Ok now let show you some thing that we are working, I also want to know your opnion about this game mode, if you liked please reply.

Some changes i have toinform:
*Now you DONT LOSE ALL YOUR LEVEL when you die!
*Our server got audio (when you shoot)
*The outfits is self made
*The informations about testserver gonna be post on otland and otbr at 02/11/2011

Video:

[video=youtube;qo6E5BVae7A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qo6E5BVae7A[/video]

Last edited:
Oh hell you're finally back!
The game mode is rlly rlly cool and I want to play it ! (Not possible atm -.-)

HEY I HAVE TO SAY, WE GOT THIS IDEA WATING RESIDENT EVIL ONLINE NOT BY ANOTHER PROJECT :p

thx ^^

rlly cool :p i hope you add more game mods :p like gun game :D

Capture the flag, Rescue the spy report, and so on. Wud bi greit! :p

@valentino

We already have Capture the flag =)

And alot of anothers game modes !!!

This video only show this mode because we want to know your opnion about this game mode.

Ah ok so rlly cool ;).
This server will be epic cause I love the game style (you know, you have to be infront of the same SQM line to shoot him :p)

I myself had a little bit of experiment with a cs-tibia server. Did'nt turn out so well :p Are you using traditional cs-maps like de_dust2, de_inferno etc?

I myself had a little bit of experiment with a cs-tibia server. Did'nt turn out so well :p Are you using traditional cs-maps like de_dust2, de_inferno etc?

Yes we are using maps that have in Counter Strike and another that doesn't have in CS.
Today can happen a test server. Maybe =)

wowww. seriously prolly the coolest server i have ever seen.

Nice Job,
#Edit:
The norton found virus.

Last edited:
Back