• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

War Of The Vikings Alpha Sign-up //STEAM//

Ceejzor

Murica Born N Raised!
Reaction score
No actual Gameplay Video yet ofc, But it will be a game similar to Chivarly & War Of The Roses except VIKINGS! and I'm sure they will do a better job then Chivarly did.
War of the Vikings alpha signup | Paradox Interactive

[video=youtube;5SCDhF2d3AE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SCDhF2d3AE[/video]

If you did sign up using the link could ya comment so I know if I get 5 I get guaranteed access to alpha!

Last edited:
I genuinely lol'ed.

Do you actually want to play this game based on that trailer? It showed literally nothing, well it showed an axe but lets face it...
It's an instant skip, how about you show us what makes you want to play it, what's got you intrigued? Perhaps then I'd be more inclined to sign up through the link.

If you want to play this based on that trailer... Lord Jeebus help us all.

It's similar to War Of The Roses & Chivalry, so why not? You guy's don't have to sign up, didn't know it was such a hard thing to do? ;p

I have a really hard time wrapping my head around how you can be so hyped on nothing but "it's similar to x & y, so must be good".

I personally don't look at a game until I've seen some form of game play & even then I'm skeptical until I've seen some review with game play footage, it has nothing to do with signing up being "So hard" and more to do with not backing something that may be complete rubbish, otherwise you just encourage it.
It wants my email & my steam name, neither of which i want to just "give away". Paradox have published some decent games, but they've published some bad ones, why not ease up a bit until you've seen something of worth.

I can see you want into the alpha bad, so why don't you just make 5 email accounts & sign up using those, while changing your IP.

Back