• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

WAR or nothing?

texidouble

Reaction score
War declaration from Kaida against Getting Rooked
The war will begin once the leader of Getting Rooked has agreed to the war declaration.

The leader of Kaida has suggested that this war will require 500 kills to win.

War declaration from Kaida against Synthessis
The war will begin once the leader of Synthessis has agreed to the war declaration.

The leader of Kaida has suggested that this war will require 500 kills to win.

KURWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HOW IT GETS szady fucking noob player
it does
full dominando on this ots

jordi / nuskei

what a fucking zero no leaders!

accept fucking wm with him
szady is fucking 0!!!!!!!!

on lunarforce when he fight with veziv
he was doing bolts on carlin
won nothing
but here

he make full dominando

cant believe

where are mages!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5332c3.jpg

Last edited:
sir ahh ten co na banucie o 2 w nocy full afk przy kompie boci ? Znam

You know the emaning of the word never ?

yes, we will never accept war against ateam that runs to defense 4 h and fights 10 minutes

500 hundred frags ? you wanna fight for like 5 years ?

you can point 100 reasons to that but the fact is that we will have no warmodes, we will still have some battles anytime you guys want

go warzone and attack us we are there all the time

if any other team wants to war to have fun we accept, but kaida not

yes, we will never accept war against ateam that runs to defense 4 h and fights 10 minutes

you can point 100 reasons to that but the fact is that we will have no warmodes, we will still have some battles anytime you guys want

I can't belive in this what I just read now. 500 hundred frags is like 3 days full of fights, but all of this shitty team called Synthessis and Getting Scared is just full of charlovers <3

We're running to defence after 10 minutes? Let's try this wm and lets see how gonna run to defence as always. Nuskei just forgot how to loose 100-4 and this Maslana is just retarded little boy with stresser, but "wannabegym".

it's all from me, because you're probably br or smth like that and this is pointless to talk with you

@sir ahh
papiez ochroniarz.jpg

get loss man

you are fkn retards, you have 2x 80 ppl on guild - we only 45. and u are scared to fight us. we go defence cause we have always to use skulls to kill you, you are too scared to make rs/bs :D

check ur war mode stats earlier, you are afraid tht u will fail again.

Pink Guys were at war against Kaida. Started: Oct 19 2013, 22:36:17
Ended: Jan 25 2014, 00:22:4844 - 45
Kaida
were at war against Pink Guys.Started: Oct 20 2013, 21:32:15
Ended: Jan 25 2014, 00:22:4850 - 8

Pink Guys Revolution were at war against Kaida.Started: Aug 14 2013, 21:23:59
Ended: Aug 25 2013, 20:49:314 - 50

I can find more, but it show that jordi was getting rape always and he now talk bullshits about defences to not lose again :D

its funny how ppl say that we are 'def team' because ur leaders jordi/nuskei are just retards and they are scared :D u had to split up 2 guilds with 80 ppl each to 40 ppl? rly? :D

we go defence when we make rs/bs on you, its normal.

its funny how ppl say that we are 'def team' because ur leaders jordi/nuskei are just retards and they are scared :D u had to split up 2 guilds with 80 ppl each to 40 ppl? rly? :D

come lunar if you dont wanna make rs/bs :D

i have been red skull 2x and black skull 1x in one single day
and we killed you guys like 3x ( all of you ) in warzones

i am not saying that you guys are not good players, but that def style is very annoying since a battle thatw as supposed to last 15 minutes lasts 150 minutes

I can't belive in this what I just read now. 500 hundred frags is like 3 days full of fights, but all of this shitty team called Synthessis and Getting Scared is just full of charlovers <3

We're running to defence after 10 minutes? Let's try this wm and lets see how gonna run to defence as always. Nuskei just forgot how to loose 100-4 and this Maslana is just retarded little boy with stresser, but "wannabegym".

it's all from me, because you're probably br or smth like that and this is pointless to talk with you

@sir ahh
View attachment 24653

well say whatever you want . You still can´t admit that you never and by never i mean never fight normally .
Attack 1 or 2 members and run wz def . attack one or 2 members and run carlin def . Attack and run def .
if you cant admit that even when we both know that this is the only truth why should we take in consideration what you say ? by the way, you also can´t understand the difference between poland and russia, mexico and spain, brazil and portugal, usa and england . You are just an illiterate kid that thinks that everyone who speaks spanish is from south america or all english speakers are from usa . Before create threads about warmode learn how to fight like mans

Back