• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster War-Project [8.6] needed hoster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deceiver said, what little that is owner punish but not a great impostor can not even do xampp database and sent me a download that I waited for him everything I do and he will only fetch enough money that he wanted me to gave him my account which I dotpay money to buy a premium on otland. I do not recommend a scammer! Nothing I know and delete files from the VPS.

Deceiver said, what little that is owner punish but not a great impostor can not even do xampp database and sent me a download that I waited for him everything I do and he will only fetch enough money that he wanted me to gave him my account which I dotpay money to buy a premium on otland. I do not recommend a scammer! Nothing I know and delete files from the VPS.

you lie server still online!

kileria.eu
i login host now and iam removed all fille and down host
fuck you scammer you are out!
i was sure 100% you are scammer i remove cast system and database and skull system
EnJOY you have only right map! world hhhh

Last edited:

@Tazer : iam not sure about your host !

I want Trusted Hoster , Have Good Reputation!

iam so sorry!
i don't know!
pm me and give me your host info!
ahbahahah Funny you joke ?

scammer!!
scammer hoster guys xd
you lie server still online!

kileria.eu
i login host now and iam removed all fille and down host
fuck you scammer you are out!
i was sure 100% you are scammer i remove cast system and database and skull system
EnJOY you have only right map! world hhhh
anyway Guys still need hoster!
Dear Ello, Please, Stop double posting your thread, If someone looked from the first of the thread until the end, you will find over 5 double posts times 'One 3 / One 2 / One 2 / One 2 / One 2'
Please, stop double posting, or I'll be able to report you, and I think the punishment here will be 'Infraction'.
Kind Regards

here the download:
Warots

hey yey i fix all bugs add new town!
fix system! and fix skull system! i know and karamy owner download this map too he ddon't make it!

i fix it 100% and i add cast system! and i fix death system!

anyway i bought new host i don't need hoster anymore i have open my ot now
closed thread!

@ello i have 200 mbit/s internet and 24 GB RAM i can host your ot 24/7

ey ello. i have 24 GB RAM on my computer.
3,3 GHz
100 mbit/s

i will host your war server for you!!

Hello,

I'm Daniel, i want host your server 24h. I have very good connection and 32gb RAM. I'm 21 years old and serious. If you want just message me and we can do it.

Att,
Daniel

guys i don't trust hosters anymore anyway i don't found trusted hoster! whatafuck...

@ Offtopic
Ello, your english is pissing me off. It sucks like fck.
Seriously, out from how you are speaking you must be an egyptian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back