• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

War Server

Mr Zool

Reaction score
Didnt you think about War-Server ?

With balance from shadowcore, map only city's

Last edited:
This is just to much, theres something called lunarforce dude, no skulls so maybe you can try out there

@up
i'm playing rl tibia ...
Just would be fun to play on "War server"

I'd really like to see a new actual war server, 9.8+. Red vs Blue, or free for all, just choose your teammates. Wouldn't be so bad. I guess lunarforce is a thing though.

War server with Maps like darashia, edron, thais, yalahar and changing map every 20 minutes :D Would rox like 9.83 version also :D

Ye blue vs red team

I love war servers <3. Long time ago there was a lot of this servers. There should be war server on this tibia client too. People will increase their pvp skill :)

i used to play on war servers long time ago with rl acc names and lvl, like zwidek, eternal oblivion etc. on loging screen you could choose one of the characters and enjoy ;) same idea could work out here

make a war server is very funny, but can't create one with overpower wands/rods/sword/runes, etc.

Back