• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

War servers (Discussion)

Joriku

Working in the mines, need something?
Solutions
Reaction score
YouTube
Joriku
Anyone remember the old good war servers that used to exist?
Would anyone even play thoose but later client nowadays or what do you think?

I miss this times, now the community don't give so much info about files and servers and people without too much time to work on ots can't do that warservers that we loved

Nope, bots, scripts etc. ruin pvp these days. Also most war servers are very pay to win. Nobody that's got the mentality of "make a good server without pay to win" will ever step up and make a good war ots.

Gg war ots :)

I miss this times, now the community don't give so much info about files and servers and people without too much time to work on ots can't do that warservers that we loved

Is funny because last time i requested something someone told me wait for it. Lol. Its all about money now. Do what you can man. i aint paying a lot of money for something that is not making money for me.

Last edited:
Back