• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

War servers (Discussion)

Joriku

Working in the mines, need something?
Solutions
Reaction score
YouTube
Joriku
Anyone remember the old good war servers that used to exist?
Would anyone even play thoose but later client nowadays or what do you think?

I miss this times, now the community don't give so much info about files and servers and people without too much time to work on ots can't do that warservers that we loved

Nope, bots, scripts etc. ruin pvp these days. Also most war servers are very pay to win. Nobody that's got the mentality of "make a good server without pay to win" will ever step up and make a good war ots.

Gg war ots :)

I miss this times, now the community don't give so much info about files and servers and people without too much time to work on ots can't do that warservers that we loved

Is funny because last time i requested something someone told me wait for it. Lol. Its all about money now. Do what you can man. i aint paying a lot of money for something that is not making money for me.

Last edited:
Up with this thread, thinking of creating a war server for fun. Would anyone be down to play a rune based pvp server where pvp and pve quests with lever shops are the main focus?

I miss those servers myself and I want to host one for EU, the only shop will be for outfits, skill weapons and house decorations. There'll be a custom map. Every item is bought in-game so everyone has the fair chance of buying it (not available for real money).

Map will be a mix of my favorite map I've created, will have to re-create it but it should look something like this (Temple).

So current thought:
1) Exp for player killing.
2) Quest for team and solo (Most for team based plays) - Upgraded starter gear + mid gears.
3) Daily tanky bosses that has loot chance where tokens can be dropped which can be used to craft end gear.
Those bosses spawns daily or weekly, depending on the boss where everyone on the server gathers to bring it down to get its riches.

So gear looks like this
Tier 0 - Starting gear
Tier 1 - Starting gear + (Bought for player killing tokens)
Tier 2 - Mid gear (Gathered from solo quests)
Tier 3 - Mid gear (Gathered from team quests)
Tier 4 - End gear, need to be crafted like umbral weapons, only available by drops from daily and weekly bosses.
Bought by players and sold by players.

Imbuements or custom imbuements for later import.
Got bunch of more ideas, then houses below depot and one at depot and 1-2 above. Marking house market hard to reach.

A season lasts 6 months, reset of levels and skills.

Death only loses levels.

Hard levels, gain % of the player killed, or for level stages. So a level 100 gains 2 levels, level 200 2, 500, 1 and loses 2 upon death or something. Making grind hard but worthy.

Any feedback will be taken into deep care. This is the start, map will be tiny for the launch to avoid much work.
If anyone is intrested, please. Hit me up on discord: Joriku

I'll create my own event ideas onto the game.
1713609890063.png

Last edited:
I wonder why there is no war servers these days, I enojyed even the basic ones, like the one with login/password which were 1/1 so u could login one of characters from real tibia back then. Was waiting whole day just to log into Seromontis lmao. I saw Gesior war bots, they might come in handy if server would be low on people

Back