• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling WAR SYSTEM ERROR 0.4 r3777.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pete Doherty

Reaction score
I have the following error when trying to accept a guild war invitation:

Code:
[Error - TalkAction Interface]
data/talkactions/scripts/war.luanSay
Description:
data/talkactions/scripts/war.lua:70: attempt to call global 'doGuildAddEnemy' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
data/talkactions/scripts/war.lua:70: in function <data/talkactions/scripts/war.lua:1>

Compiled with -D__WAR_SYSTEM__, and I have also added it to configure.ac. Also made some recommended editing with 100-compat.lua, and 000-constant.lua. The error still appears though.

My latest attempt was doing a clean compile (but got some boosts errors this time?!?!) so I added "-DBOOST_FILESYSTEM_VERSION=2" which helped me to get through that at least. However, when I run the .exe I now get items.otb errors?! How is this possible, it's the same sources I've always used. I might also add that the new .exe is slighty smaller than the one I usually use, which is weird, because I haven't added anything I didn't before.

EDIT: Sorry for the caps in title, feel free to correct this (I did not intend to shout).

Help get rep+ of course! (PM me if you think this is only for Premium Members and I will be sure to rep+)

Thanks for the fast reply! Can you please elaborate on where exactly I type that line. I am not very familiar with this.

You also have to compile TFS 0.4 (best pick would be latest revision) with -D__WAR_SYSTEM__.
On a Linux open configure.ac find OPTIONAL_FLAGS="" and there add -D__WAR_SYSTEM__ so it looks like this: OPTIONAL_FLAGS="-D__WAR_SYSTEM__". Now type make clean && make -j 5.

You also have to compile TFS 0.4 (best pick would be latest revision) with -D__WAR_SYSTEM__.
On a Linux open configure.ac find OPTIONAL_FLAGS="" and there add -D__WAR_SYSTEM__ so it looks like this: OPTIONAL_FLAGS="-D__WAR_SYSTEM__". Now type make clean && make -j 5.

Did you even bother to read my post? I've done all the above, except the last part (make clean && make -j 5). I dont know where I type it. I'm using Martyx version, "Fixed bugs".

I srry* i give you in linux for windows here you go

On Windows machine to compile open project in Dev-Cpp, press ALT+P find there 'C++ Compiler' in one of the tabs and add there -D__WAR_SYSTEM__. Rebuild.

Code:
  CreateProcess(NULL, rm -f obj//actions.o obj//admin.o obj//allocator.o obj//baseevents.o obj//beds.o obj//chat.o obj//combat.o obj//condition.o obj//configmanager.o obj//connection.o obj//container.o obj//creature.o obj//creatureevent.o obj//cylinder.o obj//database.o obj//databasemanager.o obj//databasemysql.o obj//databasesqlite.o obj//depot.o obj//dispatcher.o obj//exception.o obj//fileloader.o obj//game.o obj//gameservers.o obj//globalevent.o obj//group.o obj//house.o obj//housetile.o obj//ioban.o obj//ioguild.o obj//iologindata.o obj//iomap.o obj//iomapserialize.o obj//item.o obj//itemattributes.o obj//items.o obj//luascript.o obj//mailbox.o obj//manager.o obj//map.o obj//monster.o obj//monsters.o obj//movement.o obj//networkmessage.o obj//npc.o obj//otserv.o obj//outfit.o obj//outputmessage.o obj//party.o obj//player.o obj//position.o obj//protocol.o obj//protocolgame.o obj//protocolhttp.o obj//protocollogin.o obj//protocolold.o obj//quests.o obj//raids.o obj//rsa.o obj//scheduler.o obj//scriptmanager.o obj//server.o obj//spawn.o obj//spells.o obj//status.o obj//talkaction.o obj//teleport.o obj//textlogger.o obj//thing.o obj//tile.o obj//tools.o obj//trashholder.o obj//vocation.o obj//waitlist.o obj//weapons.o obj//TheForgottenServer_private.res TheForgottenServer.exe, ...) failed. 
  The system cannot find the file specified. 
  *** [clean] Error 2

Now this happens. -.-

Code:
  CreateProcess(NULL, rm -f obj//actions.o obj//admin.o obj//allocator.o obj//baseevents.o obj//beds.o obj//chat.o obj//combat.o obj//condition.o obj//configmanager.o obj//connection.o obj//container.o obj//creature.o obj//creatureevent.o obj//cylinder.o obj//database.o obj//databasemanager.o obj//databasemysql.o obj//databasesqlite.o obj//depot.o obj//dispatcher.o obj//exception.o obj//fileloader.o obj//game.o obj//gameservers.o obj//globalevent.o obj//group.o obj//house.o obj//housetile.o obj//ioban.o obj//ioguild.o obj//iologindata.o obj//iomap.o obj//iomapserialize.o obj//item.o obj//itemattributes.o obj//items.o obj//luascript.o obj//mailbox.o obj//manager.o obj//map.o obj//monster.o obj//monsters.o obj//movement.o obj//networkmessage.o obj//npc.o obj//otserv.o obj//outfit.o obj//outputmessage.o obj//party.o obj//player.o obj//position.o obj//protocol.o obj//protocolgame.o obj//protocolhttp.o obj//protocollogin.o obj//protocolold.o obj//quests.o obj//raids.o obj//rsa.o obj//scheduler.o obj//scriptmanager.o obj//server.o obj//spawn.o obj//spells.o obj//status.o obj//talkaction.o obj//teleport.o obj//textlogger.o obj//thing.o obj//tile.o obj//tools.o obj//trashholder.o obj//vocation.o obj//waitlist.o obj//weapons.o obj//TheForgottenServer_private.res TheForgottenServer.exe, ...) failed. 
  The system cannot find the file specified. 
  *** [clean] Error 2

Now this happens. -.-

Go on /obj folder and delete everthing inside it. Then in Dev-Cpp do "Compile".

I made it, but still not working, same error in war.lua here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back