• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

War System For Websites (Now With Php Files)

@2 up.
Nahruto got credits from his script which he made and sold.
This script, the credits goes to Gesior.

Also the whole idea of this war system was from talaturen, he made it and then peoples requested it.

rep++ gesior and the guy who posted (because he posted first in otland).

no credits to nahruto this time, credits to tala for the idea

@2 up.
Nahruto got credits from his script which he made and sold.
This script, the credits goes to Gesior.

Also the whole idea of this war system was from talaturen, he made it and then peoples requested it.

Idea came from me actually ;< But Talaturen created it on hes own by 100%.. I just told him what to do and how it should work ^^

idk then sorry i dunno who are u xd i jsut talk with him and i know he got the idea b4 every1 here, maybe he got it from u xd

idk then sorry i dunno who are u xd i jsut talk with him and i know he got the idea b4 every1 here, maybe he got it from u xd

I'm Talaturens rl friend and we are both running all the .otland.net OT servers.

oooh, i didn't know that:) you are ghostly here... why aren't you admin here:eek: if i owned this forum.. i'll make my partner/rl friend Admin ofc.

Because when you run a populated community, you don't do such things :p
I don't give out GM accounts to my rls cus they are my rls :p

I'm making a PHP script for this, will probably be done soon ^^

YAY 1000th post :):)