• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CreatureEvent [War System] Who are your enemies onLogin

your script fail
instead of saying fail, say thanks bec he released it, and if u didnt like it go fix it ur self, as he said he didnt make the script so how would he fix it?!
the only way to fix it is that someone knows how to script and comes and fix it and post so plz stop troling!

Have a problem--

14:51 Your guild is currently in war with the PIpo team (0:10 frags, limit 10) and with the perro (0:0 frags, limit 10).

Don`t remove guild wars ended :S

@Elexonic It's elf war system. Buy from him

@Elexonic it's not 100% yet. I will optimize it.

Up: I hope they optimize the bug I said.
I have the original system elf war o_O

the problem is the script .. the system war is going well, what fails is the end of the war .. here with this script that leaves you as if They were exposed even at war.

Ha... in your screenshot is Kim de'hell. I played with him in Pythera 4 years ago +/-

The guild who invited the opponent guild will still have the current war status when logging in but the other guild won't get affected by it :eek: kinda annoying :(

It's still showing enemies at login even if I won the war or ended it. I hope there'll be a solution soon :)

18:20 Your guild is currently in war with the Chonark (1:10 frags, limit 10).

:SSs i using elfs war system :S

Back