• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

War system :)

Ates.tr

Im back
Reaction score
Can anyone make me a war system script ? like chrstiandb have in hes server ?

Like auto count frag's and shiet ;) thanks <3!

lol i explained how to make it why don't you make it?!+!
i told u in detail how to make lalwwlw

@up
Can you make like christiandb have on his website too? or?

omg.... that too easy ;> he just do same as you do in lua, check storages or w/e u use ;D

@up

Great ;)

It's easy to say "I can't do it", but why not give it a shot and then post what you have done... and ask for help then. If you don't show an effort, no one else will. If you atleast make the base script EXACTLY like Colandus described which WILL work perfectly, then if you come up with errors you can ask a more experienced scripter for further help, and I would imagine they will tell you what is wrong with the script.

There are tutorials all over the place just waiting to be read by new comers, make use of them... that is why experienced scripters wrote them.... to help you to become great.

Tech~

its a full system.
-guilds can invite others guilds to war.
-if they are in war, they dont get frags.
-deaths in wars are registered.
-web show pending invitations and scores.

I believe our is more advanced ^^
1) You can only declare war against 1 guild at the time
2) You are not able to leave the war within 4days counting from the date when the war started
3) The other guild wins automatically if one guild has not done any frag in 4days.
4) Everyone in the war has always yellow skull at each other so you don't get unjustified and get banned. Ofc you don't have yellow skull at your teammates.
5) Frags are auto counted at the website.

2) You are not able to leave the war within 4days counting from the date when the war started
3) The other guild wins automatically if one guild has not done any frag in 4days.
4) Everyone in the war has always yellow skull at each other so you don't get unjustified and get banned. Ofc you don't have yellow skull at your teammates.

At my system (nahruto's) frags are also auto-counted and unjusts also aren't counted on the guild you are in war with.

1)mine too.
2)the time to stop a war is easy to configure just editing a line
PHP:
DelayToCancel = 60 --minutes
so you can just change it like 4 * 24 * 60 = 4 days
3)easy to do, ill do it later thanks for telling.
4)in my system they dont have yellow skull, but they dont get frags when killing a member of the enemy guild :)
5)mine too.

so yours is not more advanced

1)mine too.
2)the time to stop a war is easy to configure just editing a line
PHP:
DelayToCancel = 60 --minutes
so you can just change it like 4 * 24 * 60 = 4 days
3)easy to do, ill do it later thanks for telling.
4)in my system they dont have yellow skull, but they dont get frags when killing a member of the enemy guild :)
5)mine too.

so yours is not more advanced

Did not know that you don't get frags when killing someone in the war.
Ok well, both codes are awesome ^^

Back