• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ war teams

WE go play lunarforce & sometimes here :p But i think lunarforce wil be better

Veziz u stupid pussy don't dare to fight us so better going non pvp world for u and u gay guild

Lunar won't fail gonna be teams actually fighting to control the server , I know people who are quitting rl tibia to come play this shit, But then again half you kids posting on this shit are char lovers from "ot" I can't even imagine how your nose would look playing a real server jeeze.

and who are you? i didnt see you on any action but when it comes to talking you never stfu.

Hes Leonski in game, and people have lives out of Tibia you fucking retard kid. Look at you fucking forum warrior, You always talk about how no one knows that guy, but yo.. No one knows you, shut your fuckin mouth and sit the fuck down kid.

Hes Leonski in game, and people have lives out of Tibia you fucking retard kid. Look at you fucking forum warrior, You always talk about how no one knows that guy, but yo.. No one knows you, shut your fuckin mouth and sit the fuck down kid.

dude i dont care if someone knows me or not especially some retard kiddo like you. I said who are you, because he is the one that talks the most but I NEVER seen him on any battle or action. I dont fucking care if he is another legend according to this no brain shadowcores community, he is just a charloving piece of shit from ots that is scared to lose lvl if some evul pekay kills him. If you want to have a discussion atleast say who you are azur. Why you lie that you dont know me? You have my char names in my signatures. Now who are you?#

And dont talk about lives when you hunt hive for 10hours using your hands.

Hardcore-PVP, yes, you can kill as many players as you want without any restriction at all. ShadowCores isn't going anywhere if you don't like Hardcore-PVP. However, if it turns out that over 60% of the community would rather see skull system added but with more kills to red skull and black skull, we may consider changing it, but it's going to start out as a Hardcore-PVP server at least.
-----> http://otland.net/f500/pvp-enforced-hardcore-pvp-180750/

So no it wont fail, if hardcore PVP doesn't work they will make it PVP with more frags. :)

if it turns out that over 60% of the community would rather see skull system added but with more kills to red skull and black skull, we may consider changing it

And for those who think its gonna be wave,ue,ava shit like in most 8.60 servers. I dont think so..
As far as i know they haven't changed SD damage, you hit much much more with SD's than avalanche...after all its not gonna be that useful
In most 8.6 war ots u hit AVARGE 180-300~ with SD, wave 200-280, ava 100-180, UE 300-600.(pvp/avg lvl mage)
while in shadow u hit AVARGE 375-450 with SD, wave 200-280 exhaustion, ava 150-240, UE 400-600 exhaustion
Obviously if you have looked at rates u wont hit that much as AVG mage on lunar, but you got the point anyway.

dude i dont care if someone knows me or not especially some retard kiddo like you. I said who are you, because he is the one that talks the most but I NEVER seen him on any battle or action. I dont fucking care if he is another legend according to this no brain shadowcores community, he is just a charloving piece of shit from ots that is scared to lose lvl if some evul pekay kills him. If you want to have a discussion atleast say who you are azur. Why you lie that you dont know me? You have my char names in my signatures. Now who are you?#

And dont talk about lives when you hunt hive for 10hours using your hands.

Again, a wall of text I don't have time for raging little fuck tards, type a sentence or shut the fuck up. I did read the last part "You hunt for 10 hours" I hunt for maximum 3? and Magebot to heal / Sio its not hard if you have a brain, fucking tard.

Back