• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

War with Syria

Ye, without USA help, syrian rebels will fall against true, syrian army from president. Cuz of supplies.

I would prefer if we left them alone. They are on the other side of the planet. Our economy can barely hold its own, now. I can't imagine how it would be if we got involved in yet another debacle in the middle-east. It's just a bad idea... Yes, it's a shame that someone is killing people. And yes, it's horrible, but it isn't our place to police other countries.

They shouldn't have elected him...

Last edited:
I agree, it suck's that we will go regardless of what congress decides, we have always been a country pushing our views on other's :(

Lets be honest, theres no actual way to know whats going down without being there firsthand and seeing it, any opinions made out of syria is irrelevant and inconveniently misleading the masses.

I dont even know much about it other than their 'willingness' to use biochemical weapons of mass destruction, when in fact theres been many carbombings there in the past year, which seem lead to be caused by US troops at this point.

meh israel have been missile testing. Chances are they are "preparing"

If they launch a stike - russia will get involved - leading to England, france and germany to get involved and therefore USA and china coming in. WW3.

gg

Norway isn't going either, so I've heard.

Should be interesting to watch this how it's going to develop

I believe on one thing :D
America won't do anything or America can't do anything

that's the truth :D
maybe we don't like what happen in Syria
but we can't let America make a war against Syria

so USA won't do anything

I believe on one thing :D
America won't do anything or America can't do anything

that's the truth :D
maybe we don't like what happen in Syria
but we can't let America make a war against Syria

so USA won't do anything
Honestly, I think we will do something, the only reason Obama hasn't done anything yet is because, Congress hasn't approved of it, and if something goes wrong without congress's approval Obama can be impeached. So he's just waiting for Congress to approve it so he has someone to blame, and so he won't be impeached if something goes wrong.

but can I ask you for something?
why does America think that it's the only city can make justice?
every one know that Obama supports terrorism in Egypt
Obama supports brother hood and I think you study at your school that Muslims are bad guys so why Obama support them now?

answer me if you have it
no one can solve Syria's problem
only Syria's people who can do it

so I have this message to Obama stay away kid :p

Obama supports brother hood and I think you study at your school that Muslims are bad guys so why Obama support them now?

answer me if you have it

Last August Obama told Syria if they did another anymore chemical stuff that America would do something about it, so In my opinion there is no choice but to do something , or else America will look like Wimps and lyers.

answer me if you have it

Because there narcissistic assholes with all the military inventory/troops needed to take over what they want. Maybe all the other countries shud have stepped in the way b4 the power trip set into the mind of the American government. Nothing we can actually do as citizens, without being arrested and thrown in the hole.

I mean if syria wants im sure they can 'hiroshima' the state of rhode island

China wont attack America because how much we owe, as for the attack? Obama has the ok...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-23950253
If Russia did attack America their only hope at victory would be espionage or IBM's due to the fact that the Navy can stop them in almost every advance they make.
Exactly. You don't go to war with someone who owes you 1.5tn? Or was it more?
Anyway, if conclusive proof of chemical warfare is given them there is no choice but to intervene. Chemical warfare was banned by the Geneva convention to protect nations and its people. If nations act outside of that protocol then they must face the consequences. Without rules like the geneva convention - chemicals such as anthrax would be used, injured soldiers would be left to die and human rights will have become nothing. No ine would go to a mass gathering in fear of chemical attacks. The world would literally be everyone for your self (in nation terms).

So if certain nations feel they can just walk away breaching the conditions then sureley the world must act against it.

Obama is wrong to rush it and needs to wait for conclusive proof. However, if the us acts it wont cause much of a backlash. If israel do - ww3 will be on the cards.

Exactly. You don't go to war with someone who owes you 1.5tn? Or was it more?
Anyway, if conclusive proof of chemical warfare is given them there is no choice but to intervene. Chemical warfare was banned by the Geneva convention to protect nations and its people. If nations act outside of that protocol then they must face the consequences. Without rules like the geneva convention - chemicals such as anthrax would be used, injured soldiers would be left to die and human rights will have become nothing. No ine would go to a mass gathering in fear of chemical attacks. The world would literally be everyone for your self (in nation terms).

So if certain nations feel they can just walk away breaching the conditions then sureley the world must act against it.

Obama is wrong to rush it and needs to wait for conclusive proof. However, if the us acts it wont cause much of a backlash. If israel do - ww3 will be on the cards.
That it does, and Israel is preparing to attack Syria once again, I think the US needs to give Israel a beating if they think they are going to attack because we are going to cripple their military, either that or we place some NATO/US Troops over there to regulate and "replace" their military until they can get back on their feet and build a working community.

That it does, and Israel is preparing to attack Syria once again, I think the US needs to give Israel a beating if they think they are going to attack because we are going to cripple their military, either that or we place some NATO/US Troops over there to regulate and "replace" their military until they can get back on their feet and build a working community.

However Israel's air force are pretty solid. From what I have been repeatedly told by military officials and RAF pilots is that the Israeli's pilots are the best trained in the world. Israel do definitively pose a threat. + Their secret service are stated the best in the world. Even their military's hand to hand combat is state of the art - krav maga. Russia will jump the gun from the moment Israel strikes.

Israel really need to play this safe - who wants to be the cause of a world war? It certainly wont help them in any way. Russia's military is far more prepared for a response than Israel think they are. With Israel preparing and posing a threat - the threat itself could spark off a war that is not wanted. Even America doesn't want this war.

If al-asaad has commited those attacks then intervention should happen before Israel get involved. However, as stated - he had no reason to use chemical weapons on an area where his own soldiers were located and considering he has gained a lot of land back from the rebels - he would have too much to lose to risk that. However, once this investigation is completed - we will see. China is worried about the USA intervening before hand as to not cause a war. Thing is - A war in syria will cause the govenment to be overthrown and a new state of order to be emplaced. That can be seen as a good thing or a bad thing depending which way you are swung. America has always profited from a war. So it would be beneficial for them yet unnecessary.

I'd easily rather the USA attacked than Israel.

However Israel's air force are pretty solid. From what I have been repeatedly told by military officials and RAF pilots is that the Israeli's pilots are the best trained in the world. Israel do definitively pose a threat. + Their secret service are stated the best in the world. Even their military's hand to hand combat is state of the art - krav maga. Russia will jump the gun from the moment Israel strikes.

Israel really need to play this safe - who wants to be the cause of a world war? It certainly wont help them in any way. Russia's military is far more prepared for a response than Israel think they are. With Israel preparing and posing a threat - the threat itself could spark off a war that is not wanted. Even America doesn't want this war.

If al-asaad has commited those attacks then intervention should happen before Israel get involved. However, as stated - he had no reason to use chemical weapons on an area where his own soldiers were located and considering he has gained a lot of land back from the rebels - he would have too much to lose to risk that. However, once this investigation is completed - we will see. China is worried about the USA intervening before hand as to not cause a war. Thing is - A war in syria will cause the govenment to be overthrown and a new state of order to be emplaced. That can be seen as a good thing or a bad thing depending which way you are swung. America has always profited from a war. So it would be beneficial for them yet unnecessary.

I'd easily rather the USA attacked than Israel.
As I stated, we should have our military force standby in Syria incase Israel does attack, then the entire NATO forces could respond.

Back