• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

War

Just reminding this thread is about WAR between Blitz~ and Req~. Everyone knows that peoples From Both guilds acting cool, making their guild look be the best etc. So as we are keep fighting about it in forums lets fight in game! Bliitz~ Accept the war and show how "GOOD PVP'ers" you are or Don't accept war, write it here that u wont accept it and let peoples laugh at you. It's your move guyz.

This is how it goes down with you faggots, in war you do the same if theres 4 mages chasing you you run like little bitchs and wait for your members to come online, then you call blitz faggot when they run lmfao.
Requiem your a joke.
:thumbup:

This is how it goes down with you faggots, in war you do the same if theres 4 mages chasing you you run like little bitchs and wait for your members to come online, then you call blitz faggot when they run lmfao.
Requiem your a joke.
:thumbup:

Hey mate look, your only problem is that ur retarded and no1 wants you in their guild. and Btw i thought u quitted? :<

yea but will not be the same its allways war on this serv wil not make any difference becouse all killing each other anyway but i hope that it keep going like these cuse i get lvls on all high lvl noobs from requim haha

Back