• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Warcore failed?:O

Even the higscores of today are empty. Which probably means that no one has been online since the last server save, which was about 14 hours ago.

We didn't really expect it to be so active, there is a huge update coming for the three other servers. After that you will be rewarded with points on those servers for playing on WarCore. I can't reveal any more details now, but I'm pretty sure it will bring some life into WarCore.

So you mean that WarCore will get more life if you reward us on the other servers?

We didn't really expect it to be so active, there is a huge update coming for the three other servers. After that you will be rewarded with points on those servers for playing on WarCore. I can't reveal any more details now, but I'm pretty sure it will bring some life into WarCore.
Well i hope it would nice I would love to play Icechaw and warcore!:w00t: :peace:

They should make Warcore rl map would be much funnier, or delite warcores and make another server like softcores... that would bring alot of people back to your servers becouse alot of people quited and they would probebly come back if you would resert softcores and i know you wont do that so make another server like softcores... would be great and you should'nt be avalible to donate on that server THEN it would be fucking awesome

They should make Warcore rl map would be much funnier, or delite warcores and make another server like softcores... that would bring alot of people back to your servers becouse alot of people quited and they would probebly come back if you would resert softcores and i know you wont do that so make another server like softcores... would be great and you should'nt be avalible to donate on that server THEN it would be fucking awesome
I Agree with that :peace:

Ponteen that would never be possible because

no donate=no dedi :s

well yes i know they do get alot of cash from the other 3 servers but still i think they wanna earn cash on the fourth one too..

A war server like warcore is like a war server without priv acc because theres no donate if it was a rl map many ppl would like to donate to get highest lvl because 50% of the players are to lazy to lvl :s

PLEASE MAKE IT AS IT WAS BEFORE!!
Doesn't you see that it is no1 playing on warcore?!

Yeah I remember when I was playin warcore it was good but you changed the map and the option to kill monster to lvl up I think it will be good if you do a server map rl but more exp and pvp-e it will be great!!!

Back