• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Warcry PVP-E

Collz

Pandas Go RAWR!!!
Reaction score
bannermv.png
Introduction:
As promised, I've started working on updating and fixing Warcry. For those of you know nothing of Warcry, It is a PVP-E server based on GimOT. There were a lot of unique things on this server. From custom vocations/spells to special game modes and such. But there were a lot of things that needed to be fixed to enhance the gameplay. The main reason why the server was shut down for reconstruction was because of the unbalanced spells and such, making things a lot more difficult and unfair. But as promised, I'm fixing up the server so that it could be played again.

The Team:
This time, I want a full team to get the job done quicker and more professionally. So if you are interested in becoming a part of Warcry PVP-E, then fill out the application posted below. There are a few expectations from the team. First, don't expect a staff position on the server. Second, it is expected that you can finish a request in a sufficient amount of time. Third, you must be the original creator of your submitted work. If you don't follow these expectations, then you may be removed from the team. You receiving a staff position in-game will be determined upon your work ethic. As for the rest, it'll be discussed within the team, once selected.

Positions & Applications:
Here are what we are currently searching for, and the application you need to fill out to apply for your desired position. Please do not send in an application for Game Master or anything in the nature for it would just be ignored.

Mappers: (2/3)
Scripters: (2/3) [One for Spells, Creatures, and other scripts]
Brainstormer: (1/2) [Coming up with ideas for spells, scripts, quests, etc]
Graphic Designer: (1/0) [OPTIONAL, PM FOR FURTHER DETAILS]

Code:
[B]Internet Name:[/B]
[B]Time-zone:[/B]
[B]MSN:[/B] (can be sent via private message)
[B]Position:[/B]
[B]Experience:[/B] [how long have you been working]
[B]Example Of Work:[/B] [post links, images to your creations]
Also, it is expected that all applicants must begin working as soon as you're hired (if you're hired).

Team Members:
Collz - Mapper/Owner
Iruga - Mapper
Mindrage - Scripter
Blood BlvD Ot - Scripter/Brainstormer
Wezc - Graphic Designer

Kind Regards,
Collz.​

Last edited:
Collz, I would like to join as the creative guy, because i think imm pretty creative.
Internet Name: The Ranger (or alex)
Time-zone: US time (i think its eastern standart right?)
MSN: [email protected]
Position: Brainstormer
Experience: ive been playing tibia for 5 or 6 years, ot server for 2 years, so i know what things are coool and stuff
Other Info:-Fluent in spanish and english (could help as translator and/or gm ^^)
-learning c++, so MIGHT be good at it, but just started
-was god at 1 server and gm at 2
-made my own server, so i know how to manage and stuff

Example Of Work: [post links, images to your creations]

Internet Name: Blood BlvD / BlueIshDan
Time-zone: atlantic standard[Canada] pretty sure lol.
Position:Brainstormer/scripter
Experience: Little over a years selftought server management. Can pretty much do most anything.
Example Of Work: I think you've seen. if not \/

Internet Name: Blood BlvD / BlueIshDan
Time-zone: atlantic standard[Canada] pretty sure lol.
Position:Brainstormer/scripter
Experience: Little over a years selftought server management. Can pretty much do most anything.
Example Of Work: I think you've seen. if not \/

Accepted, Welcome to the team!

Internet Name: Silence
Time-zone: Western Usa or w/e
MSN: you have it
Position:mapper/ and maybe monster creater
Experience: 2-3 years
Example Of Work: You've seen it already,if not ill send u a ss on msn just message me

Last edited:
Internet Name: Syo'
Time-zone: Brazil GMT -3 i think...oõ'
Position:mapper/scripter.
Experience: 3 years
Example Of Work: you can check my pieces in showoff called "shieldrean"..

- i've still work with my project, but i think i can do another one with someone.

Internet Name: Syo'
Time-zone: Brazil GMT -3 i think...oõ'
Position:mapper/scripter.
Experience: 3 years
Example Of Work: you can check my pieces in showoff called "shieldrean"..

- i've still work with my project, but i think i can do another one with someone.
I've added you on MSN so we can further discuss.

Internet Name: Yosh
Time-zone: Western USA
MSN: (can be sent via private message) ok ^^
Position: Graphic Designer
Experience: [how long have you been working] Well i know alot from design and i love to do it specially for websites and editing photos and i think im very good. I'm very nice at Adobe I. and Photoshop so i know we can work something out. Tibia and design knowledge since 2 years from now.
Example Of Work: [post links, images to your creations]:
3ABw
this is a simple banner i did for my website (that i didn't uploaded) but its just a very small example of what i do.

http://imm.io/3ABw

Internet Name: Yosh
Time-zone: Western USA
MSN: (can be sent via private message) ok ^^
Position: Graphic Designer
Experience: [how long have you been working] Well i know alot from design and i love to do it specially for websites and editing photos and i think im very good. I'm very nice at Adobe I. and Photoshop so i know we can work something out. Tibia and design knowledge since 2 years from now.
Example Of Work: [post links, images to your creations]:
3ABw
this is a simple banner i did for my website (that i didn't uploaded) but its just a very small example of what i do.

imm.io - Yosh page icon low resolution.jpg
Position has been filled, sorry.

Internet Name:Amiroslo
Time-zone:Norway
Position:Brainstormer/Mapper/ noob spell scripter
Experience: [played 1 year on rl tibia and 3 years on ots, i have my server and i map evo best im good giving new ideas for quests, towns, spawns etc... i can help in game 2]
Example Of Work: [sorry but i had a virus and i had to format without a backup so everything got deleted ill make and send u soon :)]
i can make noob spells and here is example YouTube - Spells with desc..(Babay beat..justin bieber)

Back