• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Warjaty/ Penguins any old ppl left

Veziv

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
hello guys its anyone left shadow/lunar from old friends/players?

If u want i can made team and we can fight against someone :)

Post here if u wanna play

+ we will have any enemy to fight us ?

Veziv

raczej nie bedziesz mial z kim sie bic ;p na lunar jordi ma jakis teamek ale to bez oporu bedzie wiec xloga wyjeb siwy :D

retro server dominando , come fight there . Gather friday 21:00

EWRYLAN GO PLEJ REAL TIBIA AND PATRYK IS BACK TO LIFETIBIALIFE NICE PATRYK NOW WE CAN EASY MEJK DOMINANDOODODODODODO
AND NAPISAC TO W SWOIM CV

Such a good idea to have some fun again too bad that no one want to play anymore ;p

and you zbylu fuck you :) no1 go play stfu real tibia :) you can only bring me bolts on grims remember? or no remember hehe

jak zadny calar timu nie robi to zob mi konto we wtorek chyba bede hehs
translate: make me accunt

Such a good idea to have some fun again too bad that no one want to play anymore ;p

and you zbylu fuck you :) no1 go play stfu real tibia :) you can only bring me bolts on grims remember? or no remember hehe
no rememememember marek :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
BUT YOU CAN BRING ME POTIONS ON INQ LIKE ALWAYS ;l

najpierw trzeba poczekac az podpisze sie tutaj second leaderek ktory zdecydowalby sie podjac wyzwanie i zrobic team

zbylu we all know who are you :) 123 faces :) i will never unban you again i promiss

najpierw trzeba poczekac az podpisze sie tutaj second leaderek ktory zdecydowalby sie podjac wyzwanie i zrobic team

zbylu we all know who are you :) 123 faces :) i will never unban you again i promiss

Przeciez :) jestem :)

ye we will go play rea ltibia almost 2015 year and 2k players online rl tibia only noobs and u will exp 3 month to leave rook :p

Back