• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

WARJATY/PENGUINS PPL WHO WANNA FIGHT AGAINST SKEON NAVID

Keep talking you got crushed as a team and as in terms of individual skills, you are really bad no excuses now think twice before talk with me like if i was some of your teammates, amateur

how you, a guy who dies by 2 ppl on 350ed can judge someone skills XDDD

lapa took you from trade and you became quite big mouthed

its no point to argue with this guy he is some kind of ultra stupid troll just look at his face in avatar xD

how does it feel to lick navids ass trewor?

I played with lapa only once on ger rekked and because all team were retired i died on 350 by 1 ek and 1 ed because i got debug on magebot you guys couldnt kill me on 325 ed with 15 ppl attacking and want make people believe you can kill with 1 ek and 1 mage? keep dreaming

You talk too much and play to less you think navid is like calar that will write on forum ambition best team on twifysoft servers and asks his friends to come here and say something to support him

Not need to asslick unlike polacks we are raised to be mans not bitches

Not replying you anymore we saw eysterday who is noob, you must think i am one of your veziv teammates , fucking amateur

raised to be men hahaha

your whole team is laughing at you, how the hell i would know that navid took you just because you're portugal as him

aahah to bad david never spoke portuguese with me before i join the team but thats ok i can´t blame you to think like that because you are asllicking calar all the time and navid is kinda betetr than him in all aspects so you just project your behavior on me when you say i asslick him ;D

No problem you still an amateur on this game and we will proove it AGAIN tonight

Last edited:
man you are just a sd shooter there don't act bigger than you actually are :D trewor lucinerdus aka i ded by 2 mages on 350 ed kkkk br?

karchii explained you hahaha

Funny thing is that is actually better to be a sd shooter on ambition than a vice leader on veziv team

ioe8GRc.jpg

haha i can't even complain with this guy :D i don't know how he even play with you i think he should be kicked from normal team and go back to cassino

aahah to bad david never spoke portuguese with me before i join the team but thats ok i can´t blame you to think like that because you are asllicking calar all the time and navid is kinda betetr than him in all aspects so you just project your behavior on me when you say i asslick him ;D

No problem you still an amateur on this game and we will proove it AGAIN tonight

so how did you join XD ?

i know exactly how it was but i wanna hear your version, when would you get it, you're fucking no hand from lapa team, than navid took you from lapa, ambition fellas showed you this forum and now you're trying to prove something + it's confirmed info cuz like 5 ppl told me that XD

talking about asslicking, i wish i heard your whole vent asslicking navid, maybe except a few ppl which you don't belong to

so how did you join XD ?

i know exactly how it was but i wanna hear your version, when would you get it, you're fucking no hand from lapa team, than navid took you from lapa, ambition fellas showed you this forum and now you're trying to prove something + it's confirmed info cuz like 5 ppl told me that XD

talking about asslicking, i wish i heard your whole vent asslicking navid, maybe except a few ppl which you don't belong to

ahahahaha

although you like to ask people information about me ( just like calar ddid when he was my nº 1 fan ) they are not giving you reliable information.

Why dont you ask navid and lapa if i was ever on lapa team ( well if you consider fight one war with him has be on his team than yea) and if i aslick him ?

ask him i wanna hear their answers and see your reaction after that because in order to be a good player you wanna make others look bad, coz your skills are zero and reality, not words, reality show that in every single battle

you still don't understand faggot that no one cares about no name like you? even your teammates is laughting on you here in forum you should just shut your mouth cuz you cares so much over a game fucking brazilian shit

It's funny that both of the teams likes and respect eachother only this 1 moron is trying to annoy someone here so sad he didn't realize that both sides laught about him..

Back