• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Warmode Kaida

Veziv

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
War declaration from Penguins against Kaida
The war will begin once the leader of Kaida has agreed to the war declaration.

The leader of Penguins has suggested that this war will require 500 kills to win.

A war with kills to win will last until one of the guilds reach the kills to win or disbands, it can not be ended.

Today we got 35 online u got 29 and u saying u dont wanna fight and make team with calar haha but still we raped u

Accept and we will see ):

War declaration from Penguins against Kaida
The war will begin once the leader of Kaida has agreed to the war declaration.

The leader of Penguins has suggested that this war will require 500 kills to win.

A war with kills to win will last until one of the guilds reach the kills to win or disbands, it can not be ended.

Today we got 35 online u got 29 and u saying u dont wanna fight and make team with calar haha but still we raped u

Accept and we will see ):
Yeah guys we raped you guys

you raped us? lol ur people died 2-3 times but you still owned us haha

I told you that I wont wm cause I cant be online 15 h / day like you + I wont fight with person like you who cant set one gather

you raped us? lol ur people died 2-3 times but you still owned us haha

I told you that I wont wm cause I cant be online 15 h / day like you + I wont fight with person like you who cant set one gather

good, fuck this brainless patryk

what u think u retard on pvp enfo we need set 1 gather time? HAUHAUAHUHAUAHUAHU

fix ur brain patryk or you will only sneak at this ot :)

so its pvp enfo and we dont need wm, u're right! we dont need set one gather time so we wont fight - good idea!

the thing is, you got always 30 active ppl, would be easier if you tell us about some 'battle' time to let us gather some ppl.

Oh my God ! Veziv are you rly stupid? You don't need to set gather, then you will fight only with sneaking. One time we will have more ppl and you will go defence, next time you will have more ppl and you will spam that we are shits etc. because we are loosing... Omg you show for everyone today on darashia, what mastah u are... U fucked up...

Oh my God ! Veziv are you rly stupid? You don't need to set gather, then you will fight only with sneaking. One time we will have more ppl and you will go defence, next time you will have more ppl and you will spam that we are shits etc. because we are loosing... Omg you show for everyone today on darashia, what mastah u are... U fucked up...

He thinks that he won battle on darashia when he got raped 2-3 times - its horrible :D

Aloxine today on darashia u maket friendship with kaida and dedek us :) Latter when we fighting 1 vs 1 we go open u got raped u run city again got raped :) then u go open we fight like 15 minuts and we run to city and from city we go to passage to gather our ppl from ankh and u runed blue legs Dominado !

Aloxine today on darashia u maket friendship with kaida and dedek us :) Latter when we fighting 1 vs 1 we go open u got raped u run city again got raped :) then u go open we fight like 15 minuts and we run to city and from city we go to passage to gather our ppl from ankh and u runed blue legs Dominado !
we dont play defense its like 4:00 moring your time go to sleep...

Lol, when i was on battle there was no Kaida... And we go to city after you, lol because you try to run out... And we just tried to catch you... When you asked us to let you gather and you go on fucking passage, we just go blue legs... We won't break your defences anymore...

I won't even say anything about that first fight u had with Kaida at dara. We came to sneak u at dara grims, after that I said lets gather on open, 12 ppl came rest of the ppl were offline like "aloxine" and few others, u rushed us with full team, we tried to kill Aiven but we couldn't so I said rush to city so we can gather up, still we didn't manage to gather up cuz it was 2 confusing so I said rush to passage. We finally managed to get all most full team 25-30 players. So we came left the passage and smashed u on open, after u got smashed u made gather on the carpet, so I lined at open and u ran to passage with full team like a pussy, cuz u thought that I will follow you like always, so I just went b legs.

first open u got 25-30 ppl :) and u get raped so fast u run to city and u got boxed so fast and all ded :) Second open fight we fighting like 15 minuts and we run city to gather up But ppl saying they got pz on ankrahmun so we go passage to gather full vent 29 ppl and come fight but u run defence

Back