• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Warmode Win

Veziv

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Penguins were at war against Wipe Again. Started: Nov 19 2013, 23:19:45
Ended: Nov 21 2013, 00:19:47

306 - 222 for us and they disband warmode

Today 4 x they going to defence and yesterday after 10 minuts fighting on yala boat they go ice witches with 15 ppl and we breake it today we fighting all fucking day Till 23.30 We make small gather to take some frags we got 14 ppl online they got 26 :) and we to ancient temple they boxed us from 2 sides so we start magic walling south and pushing them north we make like 40 frags and we get in small def with 12 ppl bcse Gaan and Averion ded before we get in def

Sry for english

Veziv

Penguins Gratz Every1 :)

congratulations you are better now u dominando this ot

Yep i dedek cuz my pc got bsod idk why and i go to bed and check wm from my mobile phone. Sry veziv scout for that.

Yours best tankah and second place in most kills
Averion®

ajahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hmm where is veziv? Ohhh the thais south gate...
hmm where is veziv? Ohhh fibula...

Freedom were at war against Penguins.Started: Nov 01 2013, 22:01:50
Ended: Nov 04 2013, 14:34:53111 - 101
Penguins were at war against Freedom.Started: Oct 21 2013, 20:51:47
Ended: Oct 30 2013, 18:42:28374 - 400
who is the best? You win one wm and you so happy stfu veziv... This is only def team brb...
,,,I,,,

best ed in lunarforce shledeiro gratz to both sides and fuck calar crier next warmode at september so make lvl and cash

best ed in lunarforce shledeiro gratz to both sides and fuck calar crier next warmode at september so make lvl and cash
No bro u making AUTOSSA on magebot and using GMP onyourself not best ED sorry.

Omel u're trash so.dont trashtalking on this forum. U and ur mastah calar cries about mage tankiness and u.leave lunar to play shit shadowcores where mage with 120+ mlvl shot sd more than 500 and ava 200+ so omel go fuck.gocha(ur right hand) and put full active bot on wz3 at 4:30 am.

yea okey im go to shadowcores but you ? Stay on fiubla def or idk... Stfu stfu stfu

OMEL 374 - 400 FOR U WE DIDN DISBAND :) WE FIGHT TILL THE END ITS ONLY 400- 374 FOR U BCSE LAST BATTLE WE MAKE MISTAKE :) BEFORE LAST BATTLE WE WINING WITH SCORE ALL THE TIME

hey veziv noone cares :D when we fighting with equal numbers you run defense and never come open but when you call your brazols to help you you run open

In this warmode we are.only 1time in dsf when we have 14 ppl and.u have 26. Today we fightek on cannon amd veziv.go to dwarf bridge and regroup vent. When all come to veziv.we.line up on venore.desert and calar.logout cuz propably he wont fightek open against.us so stfu tali nohand and spam this forum more. Cya

True we regroup ppl dwarf bridge we staying 10 minuts lineup Wolf tower and they say ok we logout u staying defence xD

In this warmode we are.only 1time in dsf when we have 14 ppl and.u have 26. Today we fightek on cannon amd veziv.go to dwarf bridge and regroup vent. When all come to veziv.we.line up on venore.desert and calar.logout cuz propably he wont fightek open against.us so stfu tali nohand and spam this forum more. Cya
spam forum i think you got me confused with this idiot commander veziv who makes a thread for every little thing no hands? i didnt use bot in thi warmode whether you believe me or not im 100% sure i have more hands then you go fucking defense with veziv and his monkey brazols

Penguins were at war against Wipe Again. Started: Nov 19 2013, 23:19:45
Ended: Nov 21 2013, 00:19:47

306 - 222 for us and they disband warmode

Today 4 x they going to defence and yesterday after 10 minuts fighting on yala boat they go ice witches with 15 ppl and we breake it today we fighting all fucking day Till 23.30 We make small gather to take some frags we got 14 ppl online they got 26 :) and we to ancient temple they boxed us from 2 sides so we start magic walling south and pushing them north we make like 40 frags and we get in small def with 12 ppl bcse Gaan and Averion ded before we get in def

Sry for english

Veziv

Penguins Gratz Every1 :)
Ok man, gather time wen gather time :)

Back
Top Bottom