• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Warmode ? Yes or no ? Any team is playing here?

nice there u are u argued against yourself...u are in the charlover ot

on shadows: oh fuck i died and lost 2 levels
on lunarforce: ioh no i died and lost 30% my level its ok though cause shadowcores is char lovers...
:thats how i look at it you dont know all these 1400 players personally so how can you call them char lovers?

Tali , you're fighting so much about charloving in shadowcores and lunarforce so i think that you choose stay in shadowcores to exp. Shadow is for charlovers , not lunar

Tali , you're fighting so much about charloving in shadowcores and lunarforce so i think that you choose stay in shadowcores to exp. Shadow is for charlovers , not lunar

i have a character in both servers and it doesnt matter if i chose to keep my main in shadowcores or not i could give a shit what you think you're just a nobody to me just like most the people on this forumn but you guys cant make a valid Argument about the fact i put out there about the exp loss so in this case tali 1 majczal 0

i have a character in both servers and it doesnt matter if i chose to keep my main in shadowcores or not i could give a shit what you think you're just a nobody to me just like most the people on this forumn but you guys cant make a valid Argument about the fact i put out there about the exp loss so in this case tali 1 majczal 0

tali 1 : 0 majczal ?
nice joke
Yea you lost less experience when you die on lunar but on shadow you have 1000 botters , skullbashers or just charlovers . Make the statistics how many wars you have on lunar and shadow. I think it should be 3:1

tali 1 : 0 majczal ?
nice joke
Yea you lost less experience when you die on lunar but on shadow you have 1000 botters , skullbashers or just charlovers . Make the statistics how many wars you have on lunar and shadow. I think it should be 3:1
your point once again isnt valid
tali 2 majczal 0 once again
"skullbashers" really thats your arguement if you take skull in thais on real tibia there would be skullbashers on you as well as well if lunarforce had 1.4k playeres how would that work out
tali 3 majczal 0

Wont waste my time on lunar for ue fights.
I saw whats going on in there and also saw random br's running like crazy monkey's and killing every single low lvl.
Aint server for pros but for pussys.
"Wowow we are playing on lunar force without frag limit,still all the time running into defs and only sneaking but hey its hardcore pvp! we aint charlovahs anymore"

Gl&Hf with playing there and stop spam with Ur dumb arguments. We all gonna play where we want.
Greetings.

Proszę bardzo z tego co widzę teraz jakieś teamy się warują pewnie niedługo się połączą i będą jak wy "WZ 3 dominando i serwer domiando". Już niebawem Reborn dominado hahahhahahhahahhahahha

^ hey this is a english forum.
@mentor well said that sums it up score tali 3 mentor 1 and guess what your still 0 bro hahah

Back