• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Warmode

DanneKaoz

Reaction score
Please can anyone brave enough send Warmode to Validus, We dont mind fighting serveral guilds at once

Please can anyone brave enough send Warmode to Validus, We dont mind fighting serveral guilds at once

we got teams its just rld doesnt want a fucking war...
Seriously dude, your in every fucking thread whining about that we (RLD) dont have a warmode. We have been killing Validus members the whole day, come skullbash us or better yet, take skull until we decide to join a warmode! Or are you scared to get skullbashed if you take skull? :( w/e anyway STOP FUCKING CRYING ON THE FORUM!

Seriously dude, your in every fucking thread whining about that we (RLD) dont have a warmode. We have been killing Validus members the whole day, come skullbash us or better yet, take skull until we decide to join a warmode! Or are you scared to get skullbashed if you take skull? :( w/e anyway STOP FUCKING CRYING ON THE FORUM!

woot?
bro we took fucking black skull but no?
i shaw you with rs hiding in the def like you allways do...

we didnt have a team today afternoon ... i mean when we sneaked yosef and he died like a noob 2 sqm away from pz... we only had those ppl in vent rest was afk so why the hell would we take skull on 11 rld guys?

woot?
bro we took fucking black skull but no?
i shaw you with rs hiding in the def like you allways do...

When Satana Sne got black skulled you guys ran to flats for a defence (i got a screen shot if you wanna see it) And you didnt take black skull on us dude, you killed noob chatacters.. and when you guys came for us we were 5people and 2 of us were red skulled and you were twice as many as us so yea we didnt feel like fighting, tho we killed alot of you guys (lol). And yea, i was at the defence in south gate cuz i took red skull with my whole eq and all my cash on me so i thought i would lose pz and go leave all my stuff in depot, whats wrong with that?

You just sneak and go defence, and yeah you managed to kill a few of us but thats it, please shut it or go warmode and fight.

Yea sure, sometimes we sneak and go defence to avoid getting skullbashed, same thing you guys did today in thais when you all got red skulled by killing noob chars so dont fucking cry when we go defence to avoid it when you do the same fucking thing. Im fucking tired of you guys whining like 12 year old bitches becouse we dont have a warmode against Validus, please shut it or go warmode someone else

Sometimes? Its a miracle when i find you guys outside a defence. The reason we whine is becuse you guys talk like you owned the server and the few battles we had we completly crushed you and now you guys refuse warmode.

First of all i dont "exp exp exp exp" if i did i would be alot higher then 230 lmao. And who talks like they own the server in RLD? I know i dont, and yea sometimes

Last edited:
Sometimes? Its a miracle when i find you guys outside a defence. The reason we whine is becuse you guys talk like you owned the server and the few battles we had we completly crushed you and now you guys refuse warmode.

It's a miracle that you're so slow to not catch us when we are killing your pvp god Zarz in Gray Island.

And tell me: when we are 4-5 people compared to 8-9 of you why should we stay out of a defense with skull? There's no rational reason to do so.

And about yesterday:
You can complain at noobchars all you want. I first came on Ice Meto and managed to get out of that huge tower in south gate while 8 of you were trying to kill me. There was not other option then to come on a noobchar. For some reason Rotatez and several other members of you are stupid enough to get trapped in south gate. If you then have to kill our noobchars it's not really our mistake, is it?

And gratz on Thaldus guys! This guy was a 204 elder druid, skulled, with manashield and yet you took almost forever to chase him down with 9 people (him being trapped multiple times). That really shows why you and your awesome crew have been ruling every OT server you played so far.

Come to think you guys have played non-pvp servers and threatened the other players in real life.

Noobs.

I don't know about the gray island situation. About yesterday, you were in a defence as always after waiting like 45? min and 2 blackskulls in our team we decided to go def loose pz and log so shh. Lets just skip this conversation, we will be waiting for warmode and when you guys get the balls to challenge us we will be ready and we will win and thats all that matters

It's a miracle that you're so slow to not catch us when we are killing your pvp god Zarz in Gray Island.

And tell me: when we are 4-5 people compared to 8-9 of you why should we stay out of a defense with skull? There's no rational reason to do so.

And about yesterday:
You can complain at noobchars all you want. I first came on Ice Meto and managed to get out of that huge tower in south gate while 8 of you were trying to kill me. There was not other option then to come on a noobchar. For some reason Rotatez and several other members of you are stupid enough to get trapped in south gate. If you then have to kill our noobchars it's not really our mistake, is it?

And gratz on Thaldus guys! This guy was a 204 elder druid, skulled, with manashield and yet you took almost forever to chase him down with 9 people (him being trapped multiple times). That really shows why you and your awesome crew have been ruling every OT server you played so far.

Come to think you guys have played non-pvp servers and threatened the other players in real life.

Noobs.

about gray island we was totlay afk follow on his char... i spoke with him like 20 mins before and he said we went afk and didnt care lol :p

RLD gonna pwn your black ass mofo's ! :D

LAWL??!??!?!!?!!! U must have not seen the guild war stats. We owned them in every OB. Ofc they will pwn us with sneaks because majority of our guild is only active if theres WM so that leaves the few that play during the day alone. So RLD can enjoy their little sneaks they do killing a few of us but in OB we kill 90% of them and they just go defense. Theres only like 3 guys in RLD that are actually cool guys and thats Alex, Mayn, and Arthrois or however u spell his name.

Back