• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@warmode

It wouldn't really matter if people leave during warmode as long as they can't rejoin the guild once they left. If they don't want to fight once the war start they should be able to leave. Just not be able to rejoin.

Yea they do that to exp and not give up frags. Its lame but can't be helped until mark can implement a new war system

It should no longer be possible to invite players to a guild during a guild war.

Good work Mark! Now add, if a noob attacks you and he isn't in warmode and you are, he gets yellow skull on whole team.

You did a good job, but atleast u could wait for liders\vice to invite all ppl that aint in the guild now, cuz now we'll have to create a new guild.

Nori, shut up cuz ur team only logged in got twated on battle, and then sneaked with 15ppl ye? and also ur ppl left to. You call me a pussy? wtf kid, ur team was scared to fight for 3 fking days on a OPEN TIBIA SERVER!! i could expect that from unstoppable cuz majority from them are BR's. No probs, we'll just create new guild and fight u if u dare!

Enjoy your new rpg guild. Sorry some of us have rl lives. I tried giving you credit for that also since there was times in those 3 days we had a team and you did not, but I guess I was mistaken. What happened in Edron yesterday when you were without Wille? 20-0? You still died regardless of if you were in guild or not. Shouldn't have been such a pussy and maybe you'd be able to fight :)

Listen tard, in edron we were 14 and u were 23, so shut the fak up, ye u had 24ppl some day at 1am, ofc we didnt have ppl that time. Atleast, we tried to fight u when wille wasnt there, what u do when mitch isnt there? stay in pz all day long bb. Well, we'll create new guild, send u wm and if u dare to accept it then we'll fight, if not ur an rpg guild bb.

Actually you were 20.. It's not hard to see your online list. :(

- - - Updated - - -

LOL WE ARE THE RPG GUILD AND YOU CANCEL WARMODE????????????????? GOGO RPG GUYS

Enjoy your new rpg guild. Sorry some of us have rl lives. I tried giving you credit for that also since there was times in those 3 days we had a team and you did not, but I guess I was mistaken. What happened in Edron yesterday when you were without Wille? 20-0? You still died regardless of if you were in guild or not. Shouldn't have been such a pussy and maybe you'd be able to fight :)

Sorry some of us have rl lives

Back