• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Warmode

Veziv

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
The war will begin once the leader of Endless Wipe has agreed to the war declaration.

The leader of Penguins has suggested that this war will require 299 kills to win.

A war with kills to win will last until one of the guilds reach the kills to win or disbands, it can not be ended.

Accept

Ye I've asked you for like 10 minutes you said "Ask your mother" so now u can go fight with Brazols, gz to you.

Seriously Veziv you should start respecting people and stop insulting their mothers, your own mother is dead. Hope you will grow up some day and realise that you're acting like a kid most of the time. We all do sometimes but you're like this non stop. No wonder nobody likes you or wants wm with you.

Who cares how he acts over a game you fucking bitch ass kids, stop complaining, accept the wm and let the fun has begun

It's not about that I honestly dont give a fuck what he says, the fact he gets mad when you insult his mother because she is dead obvsiously means he doesnt like it.. if he doesnt want it he should learn how to respect others with this aswell, if he cant.. simply shut the fuck up and stop whining if anyone insults his mom. The only thing he comes up with "MY MOM IS RIP AND U INSULT MY RIP MOTHER". Maybe he should play Scout outside instead of playin tibia.

It's not about that I honestly dont give a fuck what he says, the fact he gets mad when you insult his mother because she is dead obvsiously means he doesnt like it.. if he doesnt want it he should learn how to respect others with this aswell, if he cant.. simply shut the fuck up and stop whining if anyone insults his mom. The only thing he comes up with "MY MOM IS RIP AND U INSULT MY RIP MOTHER". Maybe he should play Scout outside instead of playin tibia.

stfu shadowcores

gruby ale czaisz, ze masz grac a nie pojutrze? jak wejdziesz to porozmawiamy inaczej

Seriously Veziv you should start respecting people and stop insulting their mothers, your own mother is dead. Hope you will grow up some day and realise that you're acting like a kid most of the time. We all do sometimes but you're like this non stop. No wonder nobody likes you or wants wm with you.
isnt funny if vezivs mom is dead u should respect even if he doesnt..

He doesnt deserve it, yet I am not the one insulting his mother.. other people do and I understand it.

Back