• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Warmode

Veziv

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
The war will begin once the leader of Endless Wipe has agreed to the war declaration.

The leader of Troublemakers has suggested that this war will require 1000 kills to win.

A war with kills to win will last until one of the guilds reach the kills to win or disbands, it can not be ended.

The war will begin once the leader of Kaida has agreed to the war declaration.

The leader of Troublemakers has suggested that this war will require 300 kills to win.

A war with kills to win will last until one of the guilds reach the kills to win or disbands, it can not be ended.

now we are rdy :)

ahahahahahahahahhaahahhahaahahhahahahahaahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha
exit...

why you gave wm for calar for 1000 frags and for us only 300?

Lol, anyone gonna give you warmode 1k frags.. because you can't even end warmode with 200 frags... Also you are ready now? Men... you had 50ppl in guild before... now you invite next 30ppl, and you have 50active players so now you are ready to warmode? Bitch please... Ah and i forget... It wasn't our problem that you have many stupid brazols who was exping at warmode and left guild when we sneak them...

Lol, anyone gonna give you warmode 1k frags.. because you can't even end warmode with 200 frags... Also you are ready now? Men... you had 50ppl in guild before... now you invite next 30ppl, and you have 50active players so now you are ready to warmode? Bitch please... Ah and i forget... It wasn't our problem that you have many stupid brazols who was exping at warmode and left guild when we sneak them...
It's funny, when you did outnumber us on every battle with atleast 10 players on last wm you werent talking about numbers

Jak na razie można dać siwek wm do 30 fragów może go skończymy później do 50 itp... wszystko małymi krokami.

It's funny, when you did outnumber us on every battle with atleast 10 players on last wm you werent talking about numbers

10 people? OK.

So much politics and so much talking. Can we just have battles?

Boring as fuck ot

"I will never play with Xabor, I rather die than play with Xabor" OK.

10 people? OK.

"I will never play with Xabor, I rather die than play with Xabor" OK.

I dont take this game seriously as some people. The current leaders take in anyone, its not my team idc I got some good friends here.
You gonna come to battles or was I right that "when the nonpolaks leave you will go back to just like before 2x exp" Yeah I was right now stop spamming forum so much and lets fight

we wont accept wm, I hope that Calar too.

u had ur chance and u failed, now you can wait for our move. its all.

Calar, now you know it very well that u lost wm if u would accept it, so u won't do it bcz in the future (I'm sure of that) u will only see this wm when we lost. It's pathetic when force of the guild determines the number of players nowadays

boring ot. shitty commanders only crying lol

and who the fuck are you? dino? I heard about you because u felt in love with some micha in tibia lol :D u act all the time like some commander who dominated all servers on rl tibia and ots but holy shit - you are only one random player who thought that he met girl of his love in fucking game

man, get a real life and stop posting rly :D

i give calar warmode 1000 frags bcse he msg me today ingame about send wm 1k frags :) Kaida = 300 bcse they not enemy ;p they geting massacre by every1

Back