• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Warmode

and who are you? If you think that you are somebody in tibia in 2013, then you are a dreamer. You are just another noob in one of the retarded teams which recruit anything that moves. Put that in your cv.

Topic - If you actually took this game less seriously then you wouldnt have any problems. But you just prove that you are unworthy kids that dont even have enough communication skills to set up a battle. Instead you scream on vt, write pointless threads and say shit about people's dead mothers. If you dont see how shallow that is then your life is as pathetic as the shit you post on forum.

I can gladly sign this as a NOBODY, because atm it is a shame to identify with all the shitheads that write on this forum.

and who are you? If you think that you are somebody in tibia in 2013, then you are a dreamer. You are just another noob in one of the retarded teams which recruit anything that moves. Put that in your cv.

Topic - If you actually took this game less seriously then you wouldnt have any problems. But you just prove that you are unworthy kids that dont even have enough communication skills to set up a battle. Instead you scream on vt, write pointless threads and say shit about people's dead mothers. If you dont see how shallow that is then your life is as pathetic as the shit you post on forum.

I can gladly sign this as a NOBODY, because atm it is a shame to identify with all the shitheads that write on this forum.
This is one of them guys that thinks he's a legend because he played in 8.6 and always crying about tibia being shit these days, if its shit bro then you know where the door is. Fuck off

randoms randoms everywhere like this sparticus loser

Supermohamed ofc u need skill if u fighting 20 v 20 u need pushing ppl potting using e ring ssa and shits :) its not only about lvls idiot !

randoms randoms everywhere like this sparticus loser

It's funny I asked him a simple question.. wasnt even meant to offend him or anything.. seems like I hurt this kids feelings and he starts talkin bullshit lmao

Supermohamed ofc u need skill if u fighting 20 v 20 u need pushing ppl potting using e ring ssa and shits :) its not only about lvls idiot !

but if you fight 35 vs 35 you only need monkeys who can shoot sds and spells

Lol at this thread where every post is who are you xdd. Truth is that the game went downhill ages ago and all of you are not much different from brazols shouting dominado. Some randoms like tali, rekaker and majczal who started playing tibia from 8.6 are worms that never played the real game.

About skill - The only thing most of you do is turn magebot on and off and even with that you have problems with taking spot or throwing mw.

nuff said, last post, kthxbye

hahaha this shit is funny. Keep saying that I fell in love on tibia it doesn't bother me 1 second. I am not 17 year old like most of you where words can hurt me on a game lol. As many here have said you are shadowcores players, a server where you hit 500 damage with sd and 1k damage with ue and fight in between 50 noobchars lvl 300. Keep bringing up random gossip I love to read it especially from a team like kaida that loses 1vs1 against brs.

If magebot makes skill, why 95% brazols are retarded? It just helps you much, but it won't think for you.

#Dino

As I see, it bothers you because you're starting to say some shits around. Why didn't you crush us on wm?

If magebot makes skill, why 95% brazols are retarded? It just helps you much, but it won't think for you.

#Dino

As I see, it bothers you because you're starting to say some shits around. Why didn't you crush us on wm?

The thing is it doesn't bother me, you can assume what you want. Anyone will tell you kaida is the easiest team to beat out of the 3. You are delusional if you think your team is good

Back